BeautyHacker

[Questions and answers about PS in Korea] by whom ever got a few surgeries in Korea.

Hi Christina, I'm interested in a couple of procedures that you have done! Is it okay if I kakao you? My ID is ting1245 :smile:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but I'm not in favour of getting too many plastic surgeries done. I think no matter how natural, once a person has too many , the face has a "operated upon" look. One example is SG blogger QiuQiu. I think she looks better when she's at her 2nd/3rd surgery compared to her 5th surgery. Some friends commented that no matter how pretty angelababy looks, her face doesn't look "human" now. I'm also a beauty junkie but in all ways possible, I want to minimize the no. of surgeries I'm gonna get. Please ladies, don't let plastic surgery defines you. Just my 2 cents worth. :smile:

http://www.whatsonweibo.com/angelababy-undergoes-medical-examination-to-prove-she-did-not-have-plastic-surgery/

You believe? Have you seen her before pics? You are entitled to you own opinions though, as much as I or anyone here. Lin Zhi Lin also denied having breast augmentation until she fell from her horse. Yadah Yadah Yadah. About them getting plastics surgeries or not I don't care but the main point I'm making is people are taking plastic surgeries too lightly and getting operations too young (less than 20 years old). All I'm saying is, go ahead and get things done but not too excessively, not mindlessly, not like a regular visit to a dentist. The risks of failed procedures are very real but we don't think about them until things get botched. Then, it's too late, it's going to take money, take time, take toil on your mental health, and you probably can't get your face back, not totally.

Hi Christina, for your zygoma reduction how long did the swell take to fully subside? Do you have to be very careful with your cheekbones bcos there are screws on it?
And i agree with you. I love FG too as it makes one look younger and cute.

will fat graft makes you look too fake? I am interested in FG but i am afraid with unnatural results.

I wish I look like Angelababy :biggrin: No idea how many surgeries she has though

Why do you think she looks plastic? (Some American celebrity definitely do, e.g. Megan Fox you can tell)

Hi Christina, i've dropped you a visitor message to add me in kakao. Hope to hear form you soon!;)

Hi Christina
Can I messsage you in kakao? I really need help finding some reputable clinics for eye des revision , under eye bag removal and possible rhino
I want to do some other stuff but can't do too much at once.
Thanks do much!

• 10 months later...
the bigger question is, how were you able to afford all these ?!?!?!? Seems like it would cost more than a 100 grand!