BeautyHacker

Which Clinic would you recommend?

Im thinking of going to Korea around March 2016, during my spring break to get some plastic surgery done. Looking for v-line facial contour, lip reduction, rhinoplasty and possibly double eyelid surgery. I made a list of PS clinics that seem to be experienced in these field but still not sure which one. Also thinking of going alone or in a group. For people going alone, how did you guys navigate around Seoul? Translator or no?

BTW Im 19 Asian male if that makes any difference

Heres a list of PS clinic that interest me so far (need to narrow it down):

Samsung
Banobagi
Faceline
Starline
Before and After Clinic
Real Cosmetic Clinic
Small face
Dream
DA
Girin
Regen**
EverM**

** means I am considering consultation there so far

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
My friend recently underwent double-eyelid and rhinoplasty at Banobagi and the results really turned out well (imo), though I can't personally speak for him. He seems pretty happy with the results though, and there hasn't been any problems so far.

ive heard great things about DA facial contouring, (i think request for DRlee there) and ive seen some really good results from regen as well.
Banobagi is on my list to consult with.

do you plan to hae these surgeries all in one place?

Hi guys, I also planned to get a V-line Chin Surgery & Cheek Bone Reduction procedures. Could any of you recommend me which clinic is best at those 2 areas?
I have done quite some research, but there are so many clinics in Seoul and it is so confusing. Some of the bad reviews make me even more scared of failure results. Any feedbacks and recommendations will be much appreciated. Thanks!

I just did V-line surgery with DAPRS. You should check their website, the before & after pictures in their website is quite impressive. If you engage DA, you should look for Dr. Lee Sang-Woo. He is the star surgeon and also the owner of DA. His specialty is facial contouring and his works has been featured in "Let Me In" and "White Swan".

Instead of hospital, I think you should focus your search in finding the suitable doctor. Big hospital is usually more reputable and famous. However, they have too many doctors with them. It's the doctor's skills that matter not the hospital :smile:

My friend got it done by Dr.Oh in Banobagi for jaw, chin and cheekbone. Her result is pretty good!!!

I totally agree with this. You'll want to look for a doctor, not a hospital. That said, I did my V-line and rhino with Dr. Lee Dong Chan at View Clinic. It's been 6 months now and I'm loving the results so much.

How long was your recovery? Like how long would it take for someone to go back to work/school where they'd have to see everyone that's seen the way they've looked for years?

It's depends on the surgery that you do. Everyone has different range of recovery period. As for me, I looked pretty normal and could go back to work after 2 weeks of the surgery.

Hey Jeffery you gotta narrow your list down haha
acutally it was also hard to choose the one for me and kinda spent hard time to decide.
but anyway I ended up with View like 3 months ago and Im absolutely loving my face.
btw I want you to narrow down your list and visit like 3-4 for consultation first.