BeautyHacker

Cheekbone reduction along with vline in Korea

Yep I am aware of that site, I read it a while ago. (I'm fluent in madarin), but I do find they have a lot of promoters floating on that site. If you are not comfortable talking about your selection of clinic/doc, could you private msg me? Many thanks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I m from China also want to have cheekbone reduction in Korea ..but when I do the research ,I found that many promoters on the Internet.and there are too many clinics...I have no idea which DR is better. Anyone know : cooki,mvp??are they good ??

do u use line or wechat or kakaotalk ?!! Can we exchange it and share more information ?!! I always go Taiwan to have Sth done there ,but my first time to go Korea ,so I am getting confused about the thousands of clinics in Korea. And u mentioned about soyoung forum ,I think there are so many promoters on that forum ,I can't fully trust them ,I am so scared to fail the surgery again because my nose job already failed twice in Taiwan ... Although I will not go Korea recently , I really hope to go as soon as possible :sad:((

Hey floweryy I can't add u on kakaotalk ..and I can't text you back at the moment

• 2 weeks later...
I am new here, I like to get V-line next year. Please let me know if anyone go to Korea for V line in February 2016. My friend referred Dr. Hong Sung Bum at BK hospital to me. However, he is no longer there. I'm not sure what happened to him or how I can find him? Please help.

Do your research on here, Babitalk, naver, etc. A personal reference is always good, but it isn't everything.

Hello ! I am will be wait for your story. ^^ Would you tell me which clinic will be ? Thanks.

Hello ! ^^ I am read yours and it's the same as mine. I was recommended by JW, ID & GRAND to have both surgery which is cheekbone/zygoma reduction and also v-line surgery. If you have square jaw, then v-line surgery will be helped to make your face are looks smaller, slender and slimmer. This is what koreans love for aesthetic purpose.

If you have prominent cheekbone and also square jaw, will makes your face are wider, bigger and rounder. Since have square jaw will makes your face looks masculine and tough. That's why in Korea, V-Line are popular. Because in Asia, womens loves to look younger, softer and feminine. :smile:

If it's combine with cheekbone reduction and V-line surgery or Square jaw reduction surgery can make rather facial impression more harmonious and beautiful. :smile: In Korea, facial contouring surgery like square jaw reduction, two jaw surgery, cheekbone reduction are made through incision inside your mouth so the stitches are not visible but you are need to clean your mouth frequently with mouth cleanser. :smile: Because all the incision is made inside the mouth, there is no visible scarring. This is what korean doctors are used to make and it's great.

For facial contouring, if you are foreigners then you will be stay in clinic for 1 day. If you have two jaw surgery then will be stay for 2-3 days. :smile: Again, this is critical to know that if you want to do this, then must be with the doctor who are expert in their field.

Hi monixtuma,
Which month do you plan on going to Kr? I am planning to do fc in Kr this coming Spring as well. Wanna chat vis kakao?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, could you add me on kakao too? My id is: sunshineusa101. Im planning to go to Korea this April 2016 for Fc- vline
Hope we can exchange info. Thanks

Hi there ! :graucho: I'm deleted the signature, meaning that i'll re-think my plan. What i've write before was what i get from the consultant. So, during consultation the consultant was explain to me about facial contouring surgery andd recommended that to me, but i think i don't need to take it as a rush and re-think until i'm completly ready for the recovery. :cool: But the informations that i've write before can be help.

Good luck for the surgery trip ! :smile:

If anyone is thinking of doing zygoma + v-line in Korea I would love to exchange kakao id's. Send me a private message here on purseforum and I'll add you :smile:

I still don't know which clinic that would be good for these procedures... I'm scared of having failed surgery but one part of me just want to go to Korea, get surgery and hope for the best :-s (But obviously that's not a good idea)

• 5 months later...
Hmm, I think as long as you have very promising clinics in your list of go-to's then you'll avoid the worst me thinks.
But if you're thinking of going soon then just make sure you have a strict top 5/4/3/2 clinics list that you'll definitely go to without having to second guess yourself too much, that way you won't worry as much about the worst and the what ifs wouldn't haunt your thoughts too much, if at all.