BeautyHacker

So, I finally got my NOSE and JAW done LOL

I said I would keep you all updated while I was in Korea, but I made friends over there who are fellow Youtubers and some Korean friends, as well so I was unable to keep posting in the forum! ^^ Forgive me! I did, however, make a video which I believe is more stimulating than reading because you can actually see the process I went through.

This is only PART 1, but I will update everyone in PART 2 soon, so stay tuned!:biggrin:

**I already disclosed the price in another post in this forum; I will not be repeating what I paid again. If you want an estimate of what your desired surgery will be, clinics in Korea provide free online consultations-- or you can simply go through a medical tourism agency like DocfinderKorea to do it for you.**

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, are u sponsored mate? Cause both ur threads are praising DF like mad. Not saying u're a promoter. Just pointing it out. I remember u got good price for rhino as well. But thats cause u didn't get much done. Forgive me if u're not sponsored :smile:

Hey,
DF gets a commission from the prices you pay to the clinic. That's a misconception.

My friend went with him and paid almost 8mil for eyes. Atrocious. Had no bargaining at all.

Clinic gets money, clinic pays DFK the % they agreed to as part of their business contract.

@Yaku, DFK isn't providing services "free of charge" as to quote your video. No one provides services for free when they're running a business. Were you sponsored?

Do you have to pay anything at all when you're sponsored? He said he paid somewhere in the 3 miilion won range.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: OMG, behave!

He could be sponsored or could be a promoter. I've seen posts of people mentioning promoters can get more discounts if they can get "more customers to the clinic".

Btw, I've just checked out his Instagram. It looks like he is a vlogger with decent amount of subscribers and followers. I'm just saying only. But really that video you made is pretty well documented like the one I saw from sunnydahye.

NO, I totally understand why you'd think I was sponsored. I am not sponsored.
The only thing DF did for me was bargain the price, and I decided to do a collaboration with them because I thought people would LOVE to have a male's POV going into plastic surgery in Korea. ^^

No offense taken. Even if I say I'm not sponsored, people won't believe me. But I go on record saying this video is not sponsored.

YOU'RE CORRECT! They only offered me four of those options, though. I chose Banobagi because of what they quoted me; it was within my budget.

Aw, and thanks so much! :heart: I just had to fix my complex to feel happy. ^^

I totally understand that. No one thinks I need surgery either and I have a whole laundry list of stuff I'm having done! :roflmfao: I want to go from like a 7 to a 12, so...

Bring on those after pictures, hottie! :graucho::P

I was tired of being around people that were much more attractive than me and feeling like I was lesser than them. Now I can feel someone at others levels.

If someone I like finds someone else attractive, I get very jealous, and I HATE feeling jealous. Feels like having your heart broken in a sense. But honestly, thank you so much for that compliment. :heart:333