BeautyHacker

Necessary to go to Korea for fat grafting?

If it's only been a few weeks, your skin might not sag if you remove the fat. Try suction (no laser energy) with RF afterwards. Are you still in Korea now?

My advice is to remove botched grafting at 3 months post surgery (once all the swelling goes away but before it goes harder and sets)... how much did you have injected?

Sent from my SM-N920I using PurseForum mobile app

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They never tell me how much was injected, What is RF? No I am not in Korea. I was thinking non invasive laser lipo might work? Why do you not recommend?

RF = Radio frequency (skin tightening). Do you mean the Acculift laser lipo? There are a few doctors in the US that do this, but not many. The majority are in Korea. Problem is that it can burn your skin... I heard of a girl in Korea who did it to remove fat grafting and apparently her skin turned black. With suction lipo, there's no thermal energy so it at least won't risk burning the skin.

You should demand your medical records from Korea as you might need to tell the revision doctor how much you had injected in each place so that he knows what to take out.

Sent from my SM-N920I using PurseForum mobile app

At this point in time, wold like to inform you of the quotes with regards to those combined treatments as following:

* ARP + Fat graft 4 million KRW

* Power V Lifting 1.5 million KRW

* ALMA 1.5 million KRW

* Sonoqueen 1.5 million KRW

was quoted these prices above.......

• 6 months later...
Hi lovely ladies,
I am 56 years old and would like to correct the aging problem. Has anyone have any knowledge/experience/reviews of these 2 procedures? What clinic to go for? Please help me out, thank you in advance.

1.Fat Grafting to the Jowls, mouth corner.
2. removing eye bag under eyes.

Have you done your forehead? I am worried about the skin stretching in that area after the fat reabsorbs, and I'd hate to have to redo it every few years. Isn't there also a risk of nerve damage and blindness since it's close to the eyes?

• 5 months later...
Thank u so much, Missorange! glad to hear that your result of FG is good, I am planning to go to SK soon and wanna visit the clinics where you mentioned! xD

They say donor fat will still behave like the fat from the area it was taken from. So if you are the type who when she puts on a little weight, it goes to your thighs first, you can expect to see the same behavior with the donor fat in your face when you put on weight.

I got my fat injection done in 2015 at Grand. I wanted bigger cheek and wanted more volume and dimension on my face. at first, I literally looked like a chipmunk with fat cheeks, so I was regretting my decision, but after 2 weeks, the swelling went down and looked a lot more natural! I think fat graft is one of easy procedure you can get it done with too much burden! I think you should go for it! I still like how it looks!

Good to know you didnt get any hard lumps or asymmetry from it.

Hi there I am actually in the process of looking for a V line doc. I found fresh on realself and their results look quite good.. i wonder if anyone else in US has experience with their v line procedure ?