BeautyHacker

Anyone heard of COOKI plastic surgery?

shut up lol second account i see that is promoting romian the day their account was created.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried kakao consulting with one of cooki's english translators/consultants, a young guy who looked like he'd gotten a lot done, going by his profile pic.

It was terribad. He came across as unprofessional, unknowledgeable, and unresponsive. Totally put me off the clinic, unfortunately, so I did not bother to book an in-person consult.

Their kakao english consultant is a joke. Maybe you will have better experience if you can speak chinese/ bring a translator .. I tried to inquiry with them using google translate but it failed miserably.

• 6 months later...
Oh... Thanks for sharing

Here's more contact details

cookipsclinic@chibi0807
www.cookips.com
email us at [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
I've been doing a consultation with Cooki Clinic on LINE to make a reservation before I go to Korea,
and I think the interpreter changed.
The staff got my LINE ID and contacted me, and it was actually a young woman with nice English!

Did you go for the consultation??

• 4 weeks later...
Yes I did! I was so worn out after all the visit to clinics in Seoul. The bottom line is that I made a reservation to do contouring(cheekbones and side jaw) at Cooki! I'm so nervous and excited at the same time :amazed:

I went to couple of places for contouring consultations that are really famous in Seoul, but I just couldn't get the feeling that they will handle patients with full care.

The thing I was really surprised with cooki plastic surgery was that the doctor(a man) was reallllly young! I don't know where he worked before he opened cooki clinic but I just heard that he was famous for contouring before, too. The most important reason I made my mind to do the operation with cooki clinic was that the doctor really took care for answering all my questions and concerns. I think it depends on what kind of result you want, but for me the doctor seemed to know my taste for what shape I wanted, and he agreed not doing too much is best.

Anyway, I'll be back after I do my operation! I hope that my surgery ends well so I can recommend you guys to go here :amuse: