BeautyHacker

Blacks and plastic surgery

Hope it will went good !
My surgery will occur on March hopefully so it's reassuring to know that they're people with my skin tone going through this haha :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not black, but my friend is and she underwent jaw surgery for mouth protrusion back in March of 2016. She said since its a common characteristic for blacks the place she went to were pretty experienced in it. She's going back in February for nose surgery. Not sure why they couldn't do it together. I think something about breathing issues or something?

Can you tell us where she went for jaw surgery? or you can PM me, thanks :smile:

yes, I would like to know too!

Sorry, for the late reply. I had to ask her. She said she got it done at GNG Hospital. I've actually been looking into them lately. They seem pretty legit and not the up-selling type, maybe cause they're a hospital rather than just a clinic? not sure. I know they're really famous for nose and facial contouring, but they corrected her protrusion well. I might tag a long with her during her consultation for nose since thats one of the surgeries I'm interested.
On a side note, I think their English page is lacking, but I feel like it is kind of a good thing cause it means they must be doing well with foreigners. after all, since all these plastic surgery factories, I feel like, are doing nothing but mass marketing and such. Good luck to all you ladies :smile: and men of course

i heard about them. i know they're pretty big among the korean locals, but its hard to find much info in english about them. good to note! :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
@blackieblax This is my first post on this forum although I've been researching for awhile. I finally took the plunge and booked my flight and hotel to Seoul for ps! I am going in April also (the last week) if you would like to meet up that would be great! Info about me..I'm half black half Korean and only speak a little Korean. I will be relying on the in-house translators. So far I only have an appt with 1 clinic. Would love suggestions!

• 1 month later...
Why dont you like the girls Celia and Sonia?

Why dont you trust their review? their face kind of tells the results so they cant actually lie

Black girl checking in! I've been lurking for sometime but I completely missed this thread! I'm interested in mouth protrusion surgery sometime this summer. I've had an online consultation with Zeah Dental, and I'm currently speaking with Hazel from GNG Hospital. I'm also looking into EverM for jaw surgery. Anyone else planing to travel this summer?

what a coincidence :smile: I was also considering gng too. but for revision rhinoplasty and facial contouring. I'll be there around Aug or Sept tho

I am also considering GNG for rhinoplasty and genioplasty. They seem to have good reviews and results