BeautyHacker

Blacks and plastic surgery

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ladies!

This has been years in the making!!! I've wanted rhinoplasty for years and then this year I realized how asymmetrical my jaw was. My high cheekbones have always bothered me too...I've been asked if I used to be a boy once :sad:

The two clinics I have narrowed down to are TL plastic surgery and GNG. GNG is an ENT hospital so noses are their thing. Their both top hospitals/clinics in South Korea. It's tough because I've only seen ONE before and after of a black girl and I've heard the interesting stories about how Koreans act towards blacks. Well I'm tall, black and thick so I know this should be interesting when I go lol

I booked my flight for August 23-September 7. I can't find anyone in these forums that will be there when I go. I found a cheap guesthouse in Gangnam for $28/night. They had great reviews or else I would have booked this other place for $20/night lol

I'm so nervous but more excited that it's finally happening! Rhinoplasty is my priority but I'm considering long cut jaw surgery and cheekbone reduction. TL has an August special right now, pick 3 surgeries for $8,000. I'm going to try and talk them down but that's still pretty good!

Will any of you be in Seoul around this time???

Don't pick any place based solely on price.go into clinics for consultation and look at their before and after books. If they don't have many examples it's not a good sign. Look around and get a feel for the consultant because if you go back home and don't like them, that's your only communication between you and the doctor.
Gng is okay at noses...pretty nice...I liked one doctor over another one..can't remember his name ..but I've heard of a bad vline case from them .....good luck. Thoroughly think it through. Really look back at reviews for the clinics you are looking into .. Reviews are vital !!!!!!!!!!!Good and bad ..

Trust me! I wouldn't spend $1 if I didn't do my research first! The places I have narrowed down to are based on years of research and there's cheaper options out there but the price plus reviews brought me to these 2 places for the rhino and facial contouring :smile:

I'm so happy for you! Blessings and good luck. Please update us when you're recovered.:smile:

It's great that gng is a ent hospital too. You want a pretty nose that is functional!!:smile:
You want to be able to breathe properly after surgery . Because lack of oxygen to the brain can cause earlier Alzheimer's disease
Gng'S consultant is a sweetheart too