BeautyHacker

Blacks and plastic surgery

I know right!!! I saw their before/after photos and they are amazing transformations! I see they changed their website around a bit with design, and they have lots of pics. You can see more of them from this: http://www.thefacedental.co.kr/customer/beafter.asp

I was able to see a couple lol. The photos along with the positive reviews make me interested in going with them for jaw surgery. I have long face syndrome with vertical jaw growth, mouth protrusion and weak chin. So not a nice sight lol. :lol: They'd be perfect to fix this. Can't wait!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!! Thanks! but I don't have Kakao? :/
How about you email them to me please? [email protected]

Be weary of their before and after pics. One thing I noticed when visiting the clinics is that they aren't quite as perfect looking. Yes, they look better, but the pictures look WAY more drastic because of lighting, makeup, and a skilled photographer.
A lot of the clinics show short clips from those photo shoots and while the girls do look better it doesn't look as drastic on the moving camera as it does in the still camera if that makes sense.
When you visit the clinic ask the doctor to show you before and after pictures. I like to see after pictures of them without makeup.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's an update girls!

So, I had my lower blepharoplasty done in Korea (among a few other things). Sadly, the results were great the first week (sans bandages on my cheeks). But, now the results have reverted back to what I looked like before the procedure. The fats the doctor repositioned have repositioned themselves right back to where they were originally to create the same eyebags I sought surgery to correct. Sigh!

I will be going back in July for skin treatments and I plan to consult with the doctor about a revision blepharoplasty to remove the eyebag fat. However, I've heard that for some that's a bad idea as you tend to lose fat in your face as you age and can look hollower and older as a result.

So, I'm wondering if any ladies here have had a lower blepharoplasty to share their experience?

• 6 months later...
Hallo there am also black and would like to get PS in Korea, can i ask you where did you stay and which clinic did you go to for your surgery ? I have not seen a lot of posts recently from the black ladies.
Let no one cheat you Pitangui is a butchery they will destroy your face.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys African Parisian girl here ! Also bout to get breast plastic surgery with Pitangui I went to the consultation this morning and I really had a great impression and feeling I will be doing around March I've been checkin a lot things on the forum and thank god i went this morning the doctor I saw there was really nice and helpful answering my questions and then I had a consultations with the lady I have a good feeling about them and honestly that's why I register on this forum, to let people know I don't want to speak to fast tho but I have a good feeling about them and my future breast augmentation, they advices me to go for tea drop implants which was what I was looking for since it's seems and feel more natural, and he will do it through the armpit so the scar will be not so visible jeez I can't wait to go through it !

Do you guys follow Celia/Sonia Leslie on social media? They both were sponsored by Cinderella for Nose and V line surgery. I don't trust their reviews because it's Cinderella Clinic. but they are Mixed and thought you guys would be interested to see their results even if the Clinic is not very trustable. :heart:

Haha those girls are the dumbest they put black people in shame ****in hate them just lazy *****es tryin to get the attention don't ever wanna go to their clinic even if it's good lol

Done my V-line and boob job done in Regen hospital a couple of months ago, went there just by my self without using any agency as they charge more for commission. They had translators so no problem at all. Mostly recovered from swelling and redness it looks good so far and looking to go there late next year for liposuction. XX

Congrats girl hope you're healing well and you don't have to much pain, yeah I didn't bother either looking for a translator they have some and still I speak Korean so no need to waste money ;)