BeautyHacker

which clinics to go to for dramatic results?

I begged them for 30% and free deswelling treatment.. they said ok.. haha

Babitalk is super cheap but I'm scared of super cheap stuff.. it's my face you know.. I rather get a board certified surgeon to do it.. haha.. maybe its just me.. i'm a chicken when it comes to surgical procedures.. and very very very picky..

I agree with u.. I actually considered 5 clinics before I chose to do my surgery. I decided to choose because they were honest n told me there are 3 surgeons that can do eyes and they want to know which style I'm looking for and based on that they will assign a surgeon for me. dr. Chung then said it cannot be perfect coz my face is different than the model but it will have similar style and feel to it. I felt like it made sense and pretty honest koz when i asked if it can be the same he immediately get serious face and said a big NO. lol I went to Dream also, and I told them the style I want they said oh head doctor can do both styles so I don't have to worry. then i went to pitangui but they sounded desperate and they immediately said oh this type of eyes is very common request and they can do it perfectly.. hmm.. ok? i don't know.. i didnt talk much with the other 2 clinics as they quoted me crazy prices. so yeah..

Oh, thanks for the info. I'll have to research the de-swelling treatment.
I'm doing a vegetable juice fast and taking arnica to aid healing while I'm there, but this is treatment is news to me.

so it is kind of like red laser stuff. u just lay down there for 15 mins while the laser is on.. u feel nothing its kind of like tanning but not hot, not tanning, it is like nothing but they say it helps with deswelling hahaha

Did you see a major improvement after the deswelling treatment?

30% off your surgery procedure is pretty good!

sorry it was more like 25 or smth.. that was a good bargain.. i actually eat pineapple and do a lot of cold packs so i don't know if the deswelling treatment helped a lot.. but yes i'm healing nicely.. i think.. haha..

Gongcha,

Did you request for the big bambi eyes ?

Was the doctor you consulted the same one who did the surgery?

the doctor was the same as consultation.. they have natural and dolly eye style. I chose dolly natural and was assigned the chief doctor.. Like I saw him during surgery when he ask to open n close my eyes.. and his voice.. hm.. hahaha..