BeautyHacker

My experience for jaw reduction and lateral

Hi! :biggrin::biggrin:
I just landed in Korea (6,Mar). I am considering my wide jaw reduction and lateral canthoplasty.

Here is my list for surgery!
TOP CLASS, DAPRS, GIRIN, TLPS, AND THE LINE
And I just visit top class and the line today :smile:
I am going to write pros and cons of each clinic

1. TOP CLASS
Pros
- I felt really trustful with doctor
- I was possible to have consultation without any waiting
Cons
- They gave me a crazy quotation more than online consultation ( more than 2 times expensive!!!)
- They seems not major in lateral canthoplasty.. I read many rhinoplasty reviews from top class..
- The consultant was not that much good,, she push me to get surgery in their clinic

2. THE LINE
I expected a lot about the clinic, I read a good review (# Pros
- The quotation is quite reasonable
- doctor was good
Cons
- Well.. other staff's attitude was not that good,,,
- I don't know why but I was not able to understand clearly about the procedure.. and consultant was seems not good listener

I've almost chose the line before visiting them, and quite disappointed about the consultation :sad:..!
Anyway, I will keep uploading!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for sharing..i also want to do rhinoplasty, fat graft for my cheeck and T osteo in korea.i will go to korea on july. This is my list:
-The Line
-TLPS
-JW
-DA
I already contact them for consultation via KAKAO and EMAIL. But only TLPS respond quickly.still waiting for other clinic to respond now..

I got facial contouring last year in Korea
and this is my list of plastic surgery places in Korea (facial contouring and double jaw)

1. DA
2. ID
3. Wonjin

These three hospitals are like "Pantheon" of gangnam.
Services, kindness, surgical skills, reputation... every parts are truly excellent.
But little expensive than other places.

Hey! Did you get facial contouring or not? I can't understand:P If yes, which hospital did you choose and how was your experience?

Thanks

I founded information from NAVER (Korean google) and babitalk (this is an app, you can download it). And also google it as well :smile:
It seems that many clinics have email consultation, so I emailed them

I did not bring any translator, doctors speak English and some of consultant also speak English

I understand, I sent email DA last month, still no response..lol

The reason i took off ID and Wonjin is.. they are called 'factory' and one of patient was dead in Wonjin :nogood: anyway thank you for information!

I have my break time now.. I still have one more consultation today!

3. GIRIN
Pros
- Doctor has good attitude and honest (I spoke with doctor around 1 hr,,wow..)
- The English translator has good attitude as well, quite friendly and kind.
- Price is not bad, but not cheap either (Is that pros...right?)

Cons
- lack of foreigner patient service,, I mean, when I ask to them for reservation of engaged hotel or any accommodation. But they said ' we do not provide these service, you need to do yourself'.
- Many customers wait for consultation. Although i already make an appointment before, i had to wait around 1 hr to see doctor :pout:

I read review about GIRIN in realself, some of good, some of bad, and neutral.
Anyway I still have one more consultation today!

How did you feel about girin? I only saw bad reviews so I decided to cut them off and didn't go for in person consultation. I am really interested in this thread koz I think i'm doing v line. even though your choices of clinic doesn't match with mine.. I am really interested to read what you will write about the procedure..

Hi~
I felt quite good with doctor
I know there are some bad reviews about the girin but there is no clinic which has only good review :P
Also there are good reviews about girin as well haha..so i decide to visit them