BeautyHacker

My experience for jaw reduction and lateral

I found some negative review about DAPRS from realself.
(https://www.realself.com/review/delightful-aesthetics-plastic-surgery-clinic-daprs-asian-rhinoplasty-uneven)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hihi.. i guess i have to come there to get quick respond/answer. I have read the other person experience who had PS in korea. She spare 2 days for only do the consultation to many clinics. Make desicion there and do the surgery 1 or 2 day later.hmm..it risky but it works for her

Thanks for sharing! I'm interested with jaw surgery in Korea and your information was really helpful. I wonder what is the best time to go to have consultation and surgery. You know, when it's not too busy so I can get enough attention from the doctor and nurse.

Did you find yourself to have face sagging after your contouring?

usually march/april is good time koz its just in time before summer (the show off season) or during winter koz cold weather is better for recovery.

Is may extremely busy then? I was planning on going then

Woah. I also landed on the 6th of march for bigbang's concert and surgery with TL for jaw, cheekbone and T osteotomy surgery.

Did you get already?:wtf: And why did you choose TL PS? Did you visit any ither hospitals?

Thanks

Could you please post your experience at TLPS and how your recovery was? I'm also thinking of having t-osteotomy there...

I just finished jaw reduction surgery on the 11th of March and current it's my post op day 4. Idk why but my lips are so swollen? Maybe I ate porridge which was quite salty on day 3. I did rhinoplasty as well and the price they gave me was quite reasonable. Gg back to remove my stitches on my nose today! And I had at hard time sleeping for 2 nights due to the aching around my jaw area.

Which clinic-doctor did you choose and how was your experience? Please share with us :smile:

Don't worry about the lips, it's completely normal for them to be swollen on day 4!

Hi I chose TLPS while doing my research(safe and etc) pretty good results i would say(facial contouring). I did not visit other clinics/hospitals for facial contouring as I have already decided, And i initially only wanted zygoma reduction and chin implant but they have a deal: 7.77mil KRW for jaw/zygoma/t-osteotomy. So i went with it as my jaw was kinda uneven.

Hi, I am only 6th day post op and I have yet to remove my chin bandage and take a look at my CT scan so I cannot really let you know about the results and stuff. Experience wise: Friendly consultant.
Post op care: Not very good, consultant went MIA as I couldn't reach her on kakaotalk but apparently she went overseas(so that was ok). Another thing is that at my 4th day post op, the bandage on the side of my face(around the ear area on the right side came off and I was worried as fcuk. Called them to see if i have to go back to have it paste on again. 1 english consultant picked up my call and said she has to check with my consultant which was overseas(I don't know what she wants to check or what needs to be check) and told me she would call me back. I didn't receive any calls for 20 minutes so i called back. Same english consultant picked up again and told me she coulnd't reach my consultant which was overseas and said she would call me back in 1 minute. I waited for 20 minutes again and received no calls. Called again, 1 chinese consultant picked up and told me to paste it back myself. And I told her that I did but it keeps coming off. She asked me to paste it back myself again and told me that the clinic was busy and there were lots of customers so if the problem continues i can call them on monday and see what they can do about it. (I fcuking hate this chinese consultant as she made me feel like she was trying to say : Ok, I earned your money and now i have to make more money from other customers. I don't really care about you. Which really pissed me off as
1) I am no professional to do it on my own
2)You are money minded because you didn't want to provide me with post op care because I already paid?
I settled down and just let it be as I have seen a youtube video of a girl named sunny which had that bandage removed at day 3.

I hope you will be able to get help for your bandage soon :/... I feel that post op care is very important and I'm afraid of clinics which do not care after getting paid. Is your consultant Melissa? I have emailed her but there was no response so now I know why. :smile: Did the recovery process hurt a lot and how about the numbness? Was your facial contouring surgeon Dr Choi or Dr Kim? Also, did you feel nauseous after the surgery? Sorry for so many questions. :smile: oh and I've watched Sunny's videos on YouTube too! I really love her results. Thanks for sharing your experience :smile: