BeautyHacker

My experience for jaw reduction and lateral

You are back!!:amuse:

Which surgeries did you want to get?

And which hospital did you choose in the end?
Thanks!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you are doing good! ^^ Which clinic did you choose in end? I am thinking of TL Plastic Surgery for jaw :smile:

Hi again :smile:!!

After having consultation with two clinics (GIRIN and THE LINE), I chose GIRIN for my face :biggrin:
Because the quotation is quite reasonable, and I can trust with dr.song and dr.lee haha,,! but what I felt really impressed is that Jefferson is such a lovely and really good translator. Yeah, she is just 'translator' but she helped me soooo a lot!! even more than the consultant,,lolol actually the consultant never see me again after surgery. :thinking:

Surgery day
I brought some soup, laptop, sunglasses, and some clothes.
I had final consultation with Dr.Song and Dr.Lee before surgery, and I let him know again what i want to achieve through surgery!!
And I got into the surgery, first time is my lateral canthoplasty with Dr.Song. It had done under local anesthesia,, so horrible.. so scarryyy time ;(((.. And i fell into sleep by GA.
After I awake after surgery feeling thirsty, sore, and pain with my mouth and neck..so terrible ;((
Nurse gave me pain killer every 4 hours, but i could not get a sleep.. felt so hard..

Next day
Yes,, my face has started get swelling..more and more ;O..!!
I even cannot drink cup of water.. i just got sleep and sleep..

Wow!! plz let me know after the surgery in TL lol!!
Let's share the experience!!

Hehe I am not going till summer I think but will definitely make thread ^^ :smile:!!

What are your thoughts on TL? I like their before after pictures, but clinics always Photoshop :biggrin:

The first month is rough, but you'll feel better after this first week!! I hope your healing goes smoothly. Keep us updated! :heart:

Hello again!!:sunnies

After surgery 2 day~5 day

Ok, My face was terribly huge and puffy. I couldn't tell or eat something :crybaby::crybaby:
I just cried and cried and cried every time I visited girin.

After surgery 7 days ~2 week

MUCH MUCH MUUUUCHHH BETTER than first 5 day..:woot:
I was possible to have some foods, like fruit, oats, and some soup. I didn't know that foods are sooooo delicious!!
And I tried to move my body as much as i could.

Yay, glad to hear you're feeling better! Can't wait for you to see more results and for all the swelling to be gone. :yahoo:

• 2 months later...
Sorry i was super busy in these two months :sad:
Just got back to my life.
My final result is sooooo satisfied. I really thxful to surgeon in Girin PS.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm glad to hear you liking the results, I'm thinking of checking out Girin myself when I get to Seoul.
Who did your surgery? Was it Lee or Song?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello can you please confirm that it is true GIrin has a set price same for everyone in a laminated sheet like a menu? If that is true means no bargaining?