BeautyHacker

Facial contouring experience at TLPS

Thank you :smile: I am worried about strangers noticing and so on

Of course! I am thinking of Regen, and possibly Banobagi but they don't have an English version website. I am trying to find more with good reputation. How about you?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AH YES! That seoultouchup one you sent. That is my absolute favorite face shape on a girl. Makes me wanna hold her chin and bring her closer to me for a kiss. And thankfully you're not looking into the first one.. That's really crazy. Your chin will become a weapon.. And Yes I prefer smoother face.. My huge cheek bones makes me wanna just take a hammer and smash the bones in.

Hello. Glad to see a review on TLPS. I am going next week for zygoma and vline/chin revision. I had zygoma reduction at Daprs and feel one side is more protruding and higher so I will get it revised at TLPS. I had a badly done v line done at ID where they basically chopped one side of my mandible completely off. Hopefully I will get a better result with TL. It is bad that they quoted higher than the amount of the promotion though because from what I understand regardless of whether it is genioplasty advancement or reduction, this really should be included in the promotion for chin, cheek and jawline surgery.

I hope it goes really well for you!! Sorry to hear you need a revision, but I hope TL is the right clinic for you. I'll be going for one later this year too. Are you consulting at other places as well?

Thank you. No I won't be consulting others. I was going to go with TL the first time but in the end decided on DA. Mainly because I felt the pics of TL were photoshopped because I looked at the ears on some of the pics and they were very different and obviously photoshopped, but I guess this is normal of clinics in Korea and I do think TL do produce good results. It seems to also have a good reputation for facial contouring.

does anyone know if TL can do really really pointed chin? I personally like the appearance of a very sharp chin. I don't like the round egg face with chubby cheeks which many Koreans aspire for (calling it youthful and natural). I want a very very sharp chin but worry maybe the surgeons of Korea can't give me such a looks. It seems more popular in China the look I want, but obviously I wouldn't do surgery in China as it just isn't advanced enough for me in the realm of cosmetic surgery and safety.

I actually saw our posts as similar content you're just posting yours in a more detailed manner than i did but i meant it to be similar and not an argument. i don't know why u saw it as an argument.

I believe TLPS is known for more dramatic results. People have said that the consultants all look very dolly -some said they look a bit plastic too so I think that's the aesthetics of that clinic.

If you want your chin cut very small, you'll probably have to do some form of chin osteo like a T-cut or another chin cut (like M, W, Y, ㅅ cut) depending on how the nerves run along your chin and jaw. During consults, the Dr will be able to see how small they can make your chin after seeing your CT scan and will tell you which method they suggest. Just let the Dr know what you want.
:smile:

• 1 month later...
Can you pls add me on kakao too? I can't pm you or anything..
Mine is mxm027

• 3 weeks later...
thank you so much for sharing your experience! i noticed that TLPS has the 7.77 promotion going on right now, which was insanely tempting. do you have kakao? i'd really like to see your post op results and ask you some questions if you don't mind sharing!

• 1 month later...
This will be my last post. 3.5months post operation. I totally regret getting the facial contouring surgery. I dont want to go into the exact details as im feeling pretty ****. I will just put it simply and clearly here. I was too impulsive to even think about it as i initially only wanted to get revisions done for my eyes and nose. I didnt discuss these surgeries with anyone and on my own and i made the biggest stupid mistake to undergo it. I feel absolutely disgusted and uneasy when i look at myself now. I miss my old face and i wish i can turn back time. I hope people who read this consider really hard and communicate with the people around you so that you can make the best decisions for yourself and not end up like me and some other people feeling depressed and ****. And just an update, i mentioned earlier on that the CT scan turned out to not be so symmetrical. It is not really noticable but overall i have a very small and long face now. I hate it. End of the day, it's just me that's messed up. If i had been firm with my decisions maybe things would have turned out better Take care and be well. Make the best decisions for yourselves please..

I'm sorry to hear this hope you are doing better soon :sad: ^^ If there is a big problem you could potentially get revision I guess.

Besides the symmetrical thing did they remove too much of the bone? I have been contacting them because I am going soon but something feels "off." If you think they are a bad clinic I won't go as I have already read a lot of negative reviews on here.

If you have a gut feeling that something is 'off' or not as it should be, then you really should trust your instinct! If there is one thing people have repeatedly said on this forum it's that trusting their gut was the best decision for them. There are many instances that you can search on here where people have said "I wish I trusted my instinct" or "I wish I didn't mistake my gut feeling for nerves".

Ultimately it is up to you, but if you've already read a bunch of bad reviews and have a gut feeling that something is wrong than you ought to keep that in mind :smile: