BeautyHacker

Revision Eyelid Surgery experience at Teuim

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing your experience! Hope you are healing well from your eyes and facial contouring surgeries!
If you don't mind, may I ask which clinic you went to for your primary eyelid surgery?
:smile:

Hi chewfishoils,
did you visit (make appointments) with other clinics before deciding teuim?

I went to JW for primary eyelid surgery and it was very bad.

No I did not because I googled best eyelid surgery clinic and teuim popped up so I did research on teuim only and decided on it

Ahh JW, thanks for letting me kno! I'm glad Dr. Kwon fixed it for you! Now all you have is the healing process left to go for beautiful eyes!
May I ask who your dr. was at JW?

Well from what I read about ptosis correction is that sometimes ptosis correction has to be done twice(But I bet that if the surgeon is good 1 time is enough). It was Dr.Choi

So your first eyelid surgery failed.
for revision, all you did was google one clinic? :shucks:
How did you decide on your first clinic?

Hi yes, first eyelid surgery failed.

For revision actually I read threads here but there were lots of mixed reviews about those "good" clinic except for teuim so I actually went ahead and read all the review on teuim only. And the before after pictures really impressed me.

I decided on my first clinic as it was a popular clinic among people in my country. eg:bloggers and etc. So initially I only did research on them and went ahead to do surgery with them.. Bad bad mistake.

I hope you book more consultations and don't be like me. I REGRET SO MUCH NOW. PLEASE do more reviews and go for more consultations(Take my review as 1 of the many reviews you're doing). There are probably good clinics out there which I haven't done research on.

• 3 weeks later...
hey chewfishoils! Thanks for your review, I am considering Teuim for revisional epi surgery early next month.. Could you please post some before and after pics of your experience?
I had revisional DES and epi reversal (not at Teuim) after my first botched surgery. However, I feel like even though my eyeshape is good, after epi reversal my eyes are a lot shorter. I would like to extend my eyes 1-1.5mm medially each eye. Did you ever have epi before going to Teuim? Im wondering how good Dr. Kwon is with epi revisional surgery as most of his epis seem like primary surgery

One other questions..I also had a nose job (in 2013), and am concerned about the amount of pressure Dr. Kwon and his assistants put on the nose. Does your nose still look the same after surgery? (no nose damage) Do you think its possible that they could shift a bridge implant? as I have a silicone implant in my nose. Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there my nose still look the same after the pressure applied to it :smile:

Hi chewfishoils, may I know if your revision DES was non-incisional/partial/incisional? I'm thinking of going teuim for a revision surgery too.
Also, did u pay a deposit to secure your surgery date or do u think it's safe to just go for consultation first then decide on that day? Thanks!

Hi chewfishoils, may I know if your revision DES was non-incisional/partial/incisional? I'm thinking of going teuim for a revision surgery too.
Also, did u pay a deposit to secure your surgery date or do u think it's safe to just go for consultation first then decide on that day? Thanks!

• 3 months later...