BeautyHacker

almost one month for fc at the face dental

@aaaabbb11 HiHi! I'm considering FC and TFD is one of my choice. My concern however is, Dr Yoon may not produce dramatic results or will be unwilling to do certain procedure that he does not agree with. The B&A on the website are mainly fixing real problems and less for purely aesthetics reasons. Just wanna ask for your opinion on how good do you think Dr Yoon is where purely aesthetics is concerned? I'm kinda afraid he will just send me home lol. All my friends tell me there's actually nothing to get done...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi aaaabbb11 :smile: I also did my Jaw and chin surgery at TFD 3 weeks ago . I agree Dr Lee and Jung Sook are just so kind and wonderfully caring People ! May i ask if you are still in Seoul ?

I also did my eyes and nose . Maybe i Will write a review of my experience on all my surgeries and consultations (i visited A LOT) when i have some more energy . Right now i have to focus on recovery , im only 2 days post nose revision:smile:

I Wish you a continued happy healing !

Yes pleaseee!! Write a review, I would love to hear more about TFD :smile:

Happy healing!:biggrin:

OMG !! U also did??
how is your result so far??!!
I m not in seoul now~~ i left in early march
I miss Dr lee and jung sook so much :sad:

as we did in the similar period,,
we can share our recovery process to each others.
Please updated me !!;)

I m still swelling ,, My face is quite fat now~ buccal fat removal makes my face even more swelling.. recovery from FC is so painful ...

DR YOON???

the doc of TFD is Dr lee haha :P
i think he can also produce dramatic result if you want but your nerves on chin need to be high enough for him to produce your dramatic look.when you go consult, you will see more FC cases at their clinic.

actually how the doc can do for you is depended on your nerves..

Hahahha confused between EverM and TFD. Tks for your reply! ^^

Wow thank you for the detailed response! I didn't realise there were so many methods available, housed under one surgery title.

Hmm I guess cheekbone implants will help alleviate my long face, as I dont have a long chin but rather a long midface.

• 2 weeks later...