BeautyHacker

My nose revision at April 31

I agree. I went to Cinderella last year for consultation. and their atmosphere was not my style.
I felt that they focus on how many K-Pop stars had the surgery in Cinderella.
Actually they are famous and popular but not so luxurious overall.

• 1 year later...
Hi. I just had surgery five days ago with April 31st. I had derma fat and rib. I had a contracted nose and I am caucasian, not from an implant but from multiple rhinoplasties and infection. It sounds insane but TWO doctors removed all grafting from my nose, hence it contracted. I also had an infection. My skin is very bad adn traumatized and I found Dr. Kim through his academic papers. Did you end up liking your nose?

Hi Everyone thank you so much for responding. I got my cast off yesterday and it SUPER SWOLLEN. I think because of the dermafat. As of right now, I see improvement. It is derotated and I hope and pray it stays that way. It is also much FULLER which was really important to me because my nose was super and unnaturally tiny. I have to wear nostrils retainers for a month or so to ensure my nose won't recollapse. Dr. Kim said I only have to wear at night and around the house but I will wear it 24/7 for fear it will collapse again. I will keep you guys updated frequently. Thanks again for responding it makes me feel good that someone is listening :heart:.

Nadine

Hi Caliroll. Well mine was different from hers in that mine shriveled up as opposed to contracted up.t is still contracted but it is contracting inwards (collapsing) and hers is contracting upwards. It is hard to explain. I am going to post a before of just my nose this weekend so you can see. Kind of like Michael jackson. ugh. Nadine. She looks so good afterward. I hope my result is as good!!

• 2 years later...
How do u like your nose so far? I also had rhino with Dr. Kim 17 days ago and i think the radix is quite high they kinda pull my eyes together a bit. I dont know if its swollen still or its just high. I ask Dr. Kim and he says its just swollen but when i touch it, they seem hard. I dont know how much de swelled can it be. I requested for natural look tho.

I hope you can reply. Im worried I have to go to do revision

Hi I just want to tell you that swelling would last till 6 months after the surgery.
Hope you don't worry too much and wait for several months and don't forget to do massage!