BeautyHacker

Disfigured by new dental clinic

x I told people they should still go and consult there. I also never mentioned the clinics name so that they do not get bad business. The only one that mentioned the clinics name is their promoter honeybooboo. I said they left me out in the cold because he said he will not perform double jaw revision to fix my teeth position and crooked mouth and lower gum showing. And I wrote this review back in April and just got a chin revision in May to reverse the surgery.

But seriously x you need to edit your threads and take the clinics name out because YOU are giving them bad press. x

AGAIN, please consult with this clinic if you want . This is just my review. They are a nice clinic. My double jaw surgery just did not go well. But yours might be better.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that sounds harsh. You sound really defensive.

YOU are the rude person. OP said "disfigured". US doctors also agreed or do you think you know more. Her result is obviously not normal for double jaw surgery recovery.

I will not be going to Face Dental after this or recommending it to anyone here! You say you don't know anyone at the Face Dental. TBH they seem to have multiple promoters or people who know them on this thread and attacking a patient for speaking out. OBVIOUS.

Ok so I'm hesitant to write anything here in the first place... But if other surgeons think that her results are bad, then I don't believe Carnation is being "overly dramatic". He/she obviously knows that their surgery was a failure.

And seriously. The users here on purseforum are not stupid. We understand that Carnation is a patient and therefore talks about his/her surgery experience in a subjective manner.

I feel very sorry for Carnation, I hope everything will be alright in the end and that you will find a good surgeon to fix your problems.

You are very green in ps. But when a clinic successfully give you a new face, a new life, they are equivilent to your second mother. They didnt just give you new eyes or new nose, its literally the whole shape has shifted.

I dont know how u treat your mother, but i will be very loyal and supportive of my own.

When you experience a good clinic, good people, and in your most darkest recovery period they are the ONLY ones that take care of you, you will understand why i am so defensive.

You have no idea.

I think her replies are so ridiculous I don't know how to respond lol.

Even the best clinics have u satisfied customers, and I honestly haven't seen anyone defend a clinic to this extent here, even if they had a very successful surgery.

And you and a lot others too! For a moment I thought if I was wrongly accusing her or that I was the only one who found her replies funny.

I went through the process of research, consultation, surgery & recovery (albeit for a really small procedure - incisional eyelid) so I can understand the forum people's agony of trying to find the right clinic via real reviews (nothing sponsored like those bloggers out there). And hidden promoters aren't helping, by messing up the shortlising process.

Someone mentioned a View translator being here as a spy. How can you guys tell? Other than raving about it and urging others to consult with them, I can't figure it out! I've been reading on here since ages ago before I even made an account and back then, I can't say that these promotors were as prevalent as they are right now. Good god.

If you mean Honeybooboo's replies(''her replies'') he's a man so that you know lol:P Check his previous posts..

Pictures are worth a thousand words:

[​IMG]

http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/photobucketuser48/library/

One picture shows how I have developed ptotic chin (My lower gums and teeth unnaturally show and my lip hangs down). One picture shows an indent in the side of my chin and how it is unnaturally thin like a witch's chin. Another shows the low smile that I developed. Finally there is a ct scan that shows the unnatural indent in my chin.

And all the people that are attacking me I can only hope that something like this happens to you and then you would understand how I feel now. You people are so rude.

password: purseforum

That really looks awful. You definitely looked better before your surgery. It does look quite disfigured in one of the photos.

Hmm in all honesty ur chin & jaw profile looks wonderful pre-surgery.. Was it because of some malocclusion that u decided to do surgery?