BeautyHacker

Disfigured by new dental clinic

Yes agree her face was wondering before no need to do anything. After now the result looks like chin is much farther back and too long skinny. What type of surgery is this?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you mean. The chin is too long, pointy and looks unnatural. The US doctors you saw are wrong... this can be fixed. You can get the genioplasty reversed and the mentalis muscle resuspended.

Question: did you have upper jaw shortening surgery? Doesn't look like you needed that, if this was the case.

Have you tried contacting any other doctors in Korea to see what can be done?

Sent from my SM-N920I using PurseForum mobile app

I just happened upon this thread. I think the photo of your before and after side-by-side is a good example. The before picture is nice and you had some of the "baby" look going on. The after picture is nice too, your chin is pointier, more feminine. And your cheekbones appear more enhanced. The overall look is more sculpted like a heart shape.

The other after picture is not a good example, it is angled from above and anything like that is going to make your chin look a bit more pointy. You need someone to take a straight on shot. Even looking at the mirror or camera, you are possibly over focusing on your chin looking downward at it.

I just felt compelled to comment and say this reply isn't very compassionate. She's focused on it because it's her face and the result is not what she wanted! But I do think that Carnation has a beautiful smile either way.

There is nothing that can't be fixed, I hope op is feeling the support!

Wow. You have grossly misinterpreted my post. Read it again.

Please don't assume my post was written from a point of non-compassion. If you are troubled by it, perhaps my words have triggered something within you that you are not happy with.

Actually I agree, the way you've positioned the photos and angled it/posed does further amplify the pointiness but front on it honestly isn't that bad.

Actually I think your previous reply was not "non-compassionate" too

The pictures are clear enough and reliably display the issues she's complaining about (lack of tooth show, chin issues).

Sent from my SM-N920I using PurseForum mobile app

Seriously, is this supposed to make her feel any better? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

I thought so too. Thanks for backing up my observation.

I wish the OP well.

You asked someone to read your post again, and I'm asking u to do that too.

I clearly said I thought your post was NOT "NON-compassionate". It's a double negative which meant I was saying I thought ur post wasn't mean or rude.

nitekoala,

I was too hasty and defensive after the other post. I realize your words were couched in a double negative.

Apologies to you now, nitekoala. Sorry.