BeautyHacker

Disfigured by new dental clinic

Yes, it’s definitely possible. Also, it is less pain and shorter healing time.

Double jaw is very invasive, and originally is not cosmetic surgery. As for me, I had my first surgery done at Central Research Institute of Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery run by Ministry of Health of our country, and it was fully sponsored as there were medical indications. That is to say, if there is no condition which makes a particular procedure advisable they wouldn’t perform it. Unlike some plastic surgery hospitals that prioritize financial goals.

If you don’t see any abnormalities in upper jaw, then the benefits (if any) don’t worth the risks in my opinion.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second this. I had double jaw surgery a month ago to fix a mild malocclusion but mostly for aesthetic reasons. I regretted doing so as its just not worth the suffering and the protracted recovery period.
It's major surgery people!

Which clinic u r talking about please can u share ur experience,what exactly u didn't like ?

• 3 weeks later...
I'm sorry but the doctor told you he was against it. You can not come here and act like he botched you. I'm black Jamaican indian. Girl do not trip out. Your pretty. Next time take the doctor advice. Your beautiful. I hope you are able to fix it. God bless