BeautyHacker

Clinic recommendations for Rhinoplasty and Facial contouring please!

I'm planning to get a nose surgery to get a curve nose bridge, I have an ugly bump :sad:
Also raise my nose tip a bit and make it a little bit shorter
I had a consultation at dream before and they only quoted me 2k5!
I need to make sure the results are nice and natural though

hapagirl what's your kkt?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am also Chinese and this is my first answer because i am freshgirl?? here^

i also considering to do nose and eye suegery in Korea, but don't know where is best clinic.

hope i can also fine good clinc by this threads?? ^^

Good luck! What are you planning on fixing with your eye revision? I'm not going until fall but send me a pm if you want to chat or have questions about clinics. I've done a fair bit of research so I'll help as much as I can.

As I mentioned to kktty, no access to PMs yet :sad: do you have kakaotalk?

I did my double eyelids about 2 years plus ago, and somehow it still looks puffy and "done", it looks swollen at times and so I feel its too thick? oh and there is scarring too. I'd prefer a natural and thinner lids, and hope I can get that fixed. How about you? What surgery are you looking at?

Hello :smile: Seems we have the same problem with our nose having a bump, however, I want my nose bridge to be more straight afterwards then curving. I'll be happy to explain everything on my Kakao! I'd love to heard more about your consultation with Dream. I've heard a lot about them, but I haven't been able to research as I've been very busy with my school exams lately.

I'm very happy to talk to you on KaKao :smile: but unfortunately, I use my Kakao for all my friends at school and in Korea, so I don't feel comfortable putting my ID directly on the forum. If you could somehow give me yours through PM, or otherwise, I'll be happy to add you :smile:

I wish I could help out! I too have been looking at clinics without a translator, but unless I'm 100% sure of wanting to do a consultation there, I don't want to bother finding a translator ;_;

Thank you Katie!! :smile: I'll definitely be sure I try them!

Hey everyone! I've been a little inactive lately because of my influx of exams for school :sad: I don't get out of school for another 4 weeks, so I have many major exams that I also have to focus on. I'm very happy to talk to people on KaKao :smile: but unfortunately, I use my Kakao for all my friends at school and in Korea, so I don't feel comfortable putting my ID directly on the forum. If you guys could somehow give me yours through PM, or otherwise, I'll be happy to add you :smile:

I know there are probably other threads, but I just wanted to ask everyone personally on this forum, has anyone had personal experience (contacted them/other information heard) with Dream clinic? I've been hearing that they are famous for rhinoplasty, and was thinking about maybe contacting them.

Also, how long does a face-to-face consultation usually take? I forget how long it took for my friend when we went for her DES last year... I have a consultation scheduled with MVP on June 23rd and Top Class on June 24th, both at 11 a.m. I want to plan one or two more consultations with other clinics, but I don't want the times to overlap. Thanks guys :smile:

EDIT: ONE LAST THING: This may be a stupid question, and forgive me because I'm very ignorant when it comes to surgeries still, but is there a difference between facial contouring and V-line surgery? I was talking to a consultant, and I told her I may not be completely ready for facial contouring yet, but definitely wanted to do something to slim down my facial area. She said I could do V-line surgery, but I'm not sure what the difference is between the two. I'd be happy if someone could clarify this for me.

Hi paperdollie! I'm very sorry but I have chosen to go to Item over iWell because of the same reason; the surgeons look younger than those of other clinics. So I felt that its a safe choice for me to go to Item. But I wish you the best of luck! You still have lots of time until then so that means they'll gain more experience before you come haha!

Hey guys! I've moved my Korea trip to next month, flying from Manila on June 24 (my birthday!) I also chose to go to Item instead of iWell for a rhinoplasty and hopefully facial contouring if my mom allows :smile:))

Reason for changing to next month: I was originally going with my aunt to Seoul on May 23rd, but my parents said it would be better to wait for my mom to come with me because she's a nurse. :smile:

Also my kakao is now searchable, I turned that feature off for a while. Sorry about that My username is yxmi!
I can provide babitalk review translations of any clinic you want :smile: I can also answer any questions you guys might have and share info I collected. Also I can talk to the clinics in Korean so I can get the local prices of any clinic wanted,I heard the price gap for foreign customers are big.. Just let me know which clinic and what surgery etc !

I'll keep this in mind. Thank you so much!

Hi jiaxo! I'm also interested in MVP and Item for double eyelid surgery, only I'm heading to Seoul in July and would love to hear about your experience! Do you mind if I get your kakao ID so I can speak to you on there? Thanks x

I'm also thinking of going to MVP and Item. MVP quoted me a very reasonable price for des. Item was on the higher end. I'm going to Seoul in August. Is there a kakao group for July or August?

Hi Everyone, I just returned from Seoul and had rhinoplasty (in addition to double eyelid) surgery. I'll be posting my full experience with View Clinic soon. It has been 3 weeks since rhinoplasty and it looks very natural and no one at my work noticed hehe.