BeautyHacker

Clinic recommendations for Rhinoplasty and Facial contouring please!

I will have my consultations on June 1-2, I can let you know my experiences then :smile:
I left you a visitor message

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you had a successful and safe surgery :smile: Curious to hear about your results... I heard View had many bad reviews, so I'd like to hear about your experience.

Hi! I'm also going to Seoul for rhinoplasty (leaving in a few days eeeep) and I scheduled a consultation for Dream. I can let you know how it turns out!

Also, does anyone have experience with April31? I'm pretty much set on them for rhino despite the higher prices, because I'd rather make sure I have a good result than be unhappy with it and have to fly to Seoul again for a revision. Beyond rhino, does anyone know if April31 is good at fat grafting/botox jaw shots?

Hey, good luck!!! :smile:

I, too, had my sights set on April31, until my friend showed me a post from Babitalk of a girl whose suing April31 because her nose ended up crooked. Besides that one, I saw other reviews on this forum for April31 that were positive. Makes me cautious :/ Besides that, I don't really know much about them.

Hapagirl, V line is a facial contouring procedure so dunno what that consultant was on about....You can try botox tho. Botox works miracles for me to the point where everytime I get my injections people say "OMG did you do your jaw again?" because it looks dramatically slimmer. The reason for this is because my wide jaw is largely due to the jaw muscles, which is the case with most people too. Facial contouring corrects shape and not width when there is no significant protrusion to the side. Botox gives me a dramatic narrowing of the jaw also because I have been using it for 9 years. This means my lower jaw muscles have remained paralyzed and dormant for 9 years, leaving it in a weakened state compared to people who only used botox a few times. Because of this the results is very significant for me.

Hi girls! I'm 17 too. I decided to have surgeries in 1 or 2 years later at Item. I will have eyes surgery, rhinoplasty and maybe filler injection for my chin and botox for jaw. Really excited to know we are the same age and want to have ps in Korea :smile:

Also fat graft ^^. A korean girl suggests me Item where she had ps when I asked for suggestion. Another girl in my country who did her nose in 31 April suggests Item for the cute, pretty face like Ulzzang, she is happy with her result now.
She also did fat graft but Im not sure where she did it. If you want to know, I'll search it for you ^^.

Yeah, after doing a lot more research I realized V-line is an invasive surgery like facial contouring. It sounds even more undesirable to me, because I'm okay with my chin, it's just more of my jaw area that appears chubby. Thanks for the recommendation of Botox! Did you only do Botox once? The consultant I talked to also recommended this to me, but I am a little hesitant to do it myself. I'm glad you've had such great results with it though!

I heard Item is a decent clinic, but it's more for people who prefer a "dolly" look :smile: From what I've seen on Babitalk, people either had a great experience with their surgery, or a bad expierience. I was considering it, but I do not want a curved nose bridge, as I personally feel like it would look very unnatural on my more western looking face. Thank you though for sharing ^^

Hi kcouture
How many units of Botox and how often do you need to do this to paralyze your masseter muscle?
9 years of Botox on your jaw can really add up $$$, no?
Does it cause any sagging afterwards?
Thanks so much !!

nooooo my dear I did botox for a period of 9 years. This is the regiment. When you first do botox, you should do it once every 3-4 months for a year. After that you can slowly wean yourself off it to once every 5-6 months. By the 3rd year I pretty much have to inject it once a year only because my muscles havent been used for that long. Its like what happens to someone who loses the ability to walk, their legs shrink. Same deal with the jaw botox

btw curve and straight nose is not actually determined by style.....its just determined by the type of graft the surgeon uses. Curve = cap graft straight = shield graft or a placement in between the both, depending on the structure of your nose. A nose can look natural or fake/dolly/dramatic be it curve or straight so that depends on the style of the surgeon and the degree of the enhancement. Funny enough my friends who did it at Item their nose is straight and very natural. I think they requested it that way

I started off with 30 and 30 each side then went down to 25 and 25 then 20 and 20 only for the first year. After that I did it once every 6 months at 30 and 30. In korea tho they never really tell me how much they use LOL. They kinda just jab it in using the spot targetting administrative method whereas back in Australia they give you the exact price by the unit and administer in a triangular formation with 3 needles at the muscle.

Also, Korean botox is cheaper and better for jaw reduction because unlike elegant it spreads so its better for bigger muscles like the jaw. I notice much more effect using korean botox

Dear K Couture

I'm glad I found someone who has done jaw botox for a period of 9 tears already so I can ask the following questions:

1) did you observe any facial lengthening or did length remain the same?

2) did you observe any flattening of the frontal cheekbones or mid face these past 9 years?

I would like a slimmer jaw too, but my concern is that my mandible will get too weak to support the mid face. I already have a flat face, lol, and am trying to think of ways to make it more 3D for a better side profile.

Thanks once again for your input!