BeautyHacker

Clinic recommendations for Rhinoplasty and Facial contouring please!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone! I'm so excited to see other people my age (I'm turning 18 in a month) looking to get facial contouring because that's what I want to get done in about a year or two. So far, I'm leaning towards Dream Medical because they have a "berry line" surgery which is closest to what I want. Good luck with all of your consultations and I hope the surgeries go well!

Hey Wanderlust, nice to meet you! :smile: I'm actually really glad to I included my age while starting this thread (even though it may have seemed reckless to post personal information.) It's allowed me to meet so many great people around my own age that are interested doing procedures as well (and other amazing people that aren't around my age either!)

I too am waiting until I am about 19/20 to get facial contouring done, as I know I'm still developing. Actually, I think my face shape is pretty decent, I've just gained a lot of weight in the past few years that has contributed to fat gain around my jaw/chin area. I decided to have laser accusculpt done this year instead of facial contouring, along with my primary rhinoplasty.

Thank you for the well wishes! :smile: Good luck on your own research!

• 1 month later...
Hi, i'm looking at iwell clinic. can i know which review are you referring to that made you reconsider? thanks!

• 2 months later...
Thanks for the in depth review of all your consultations! Would you mind posting or pming me your before and after pictures from your rhino at Baum? xx

Hello, guys! First of all, sorry for my English, its not my mother tongue. I would like to do rhino, DES revision and cheeckbone reduction. Here are my pics with and without make up. Can you, please, advise do I need a cheekbone reduction for sure? As far as it's so hard invasive (and rather expensive) operation and also I'm afraid of sagging after some time (cos where they put an extra skin after reducing half of face :smile: ?). Whether the risk is justified?

You look very pretty and I wouldn't suggest the cheekbone reduction on you. You have nice features and your cheekbones make you look more exotic and unique. Just my opinion but we all see flaws in ourselves that others do not see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
if i were you, i wouldn't do the cheekbone reduction. i think you're very gorgeous !

Thank you, dear! I thought a lot, and now I don't want it to do. But now I'm thinking about mentoplasty, to make my chin a bit protruded and harmonized. I think I have begins cheek ptosis because of this. So now the question is, which clinic is best for it? Cos I don't like tipical V line, which most Korean surgeons do. They do to much V shape... And I like smth like this:

I think adding length and projection to your chin would be a good idea to balance your face, however I'd try out the look first by getting chin filler before doing surgery.