BeautyHacker

Square face - v line + jaw reduction?

I got V line and zygo reduction because I wanted to look more feminine. I had a square face that made me very unhappy and almost depressed. Of course my mother, friends, family members all said that I had a beautiful face but at the end of the day it was my face and I had the power to do something about it. I can't say for other people why they get V line or 2 jaw or zygo reduction for but I can understand and relate. It's the same reason why someone asks another person why they got plastic surgery if they where already beautiful before. Because it's my face, I can do whatever I want to it, and in the end it made me happy (:

Of course there's more to happiness than looks lol

This post reminded me of what the head surgon at my plastic clinic said to me. He said why change my face when I had the exact face "westeners" achieve for. He mentioned Angelina Jolie and I laughed and told him to me Angelina is very beautiful but I personally like the softer more "younger" appearance look. Every body has a different standard of what they find pretty I guess

Lol. Yes. Sometimes it is just something you like to do. I had the same hair style / make up for 30+ years. I could not wear feminine clothes because they looked off with my face. But now I can do everything, any hair styles suit me now. People on the street do not scare of me anymore, they talk to me more...

Does anyone know if you yawn a lot like opening ur mouth bigger than u should or kinda ( like forcing it cuz when you yawn youre forcing your muscles too )1-2+ months after vline it starts getting inflamed at the very beginning of the upper jaw? lol because mine is a bit swollen and idk if its because of that.

well yeah i just had to put on a warm compress and it went down i still assume it's because the yawns forced the muscles and stuff making my lymph nodes inflammed.