BeautyHacker

My plastic surgery experience with DocFinder & JW Clinic

Here my list so far April31 dr kim expensive but it my face so I don't any mistake at all dream dr park, and other i might be interested be those two are my favorite for right. MVP GNG

True in the recent year good doctor are not good anymore like Dr. Suh he was great few year ago and if I try I can find more than 50 bad review about him no one die but still the nose was nothing like the patient wanted. I personally want to find the best doctor even if it like picking needle in a haystack

Better not to have unrealistic expectations and know what can go wrong. A legit doctor will let you know that it cannot be perfect and what the flaws can be.

• 5 months later...
Sorry but could you elborate what you mean? I'm also thinking of Dr. Suh for rhinoplasty.

Wait.... so Dr. Suh has fallen off? Has his skill level really deteriorated or is it because the result is not dramatic enough for his newer patients? From what I've read, the disappointed patients wanted a more dramatic result and he tends to do more natural looking rhinoplasties. I haven't read of an outright botch with Dr. Suh, other than that girl who was supposedly botched with the jaw surgery (which was really questionable).

I'm strongly considering him for revision, so can any of his recent patients give their opinions?

• 11 months later...