BeautyHacker

Permanent/semi permanent nose filler

my dear you should always ask what is going into your face.....anyways how much did u pay? that is usually an indicator of what they injected into you. hoping its not liquid silicone, which fyi is also branded as aquamid (i think thats how its spelt) or something something collagen

Thank you for your reply. In retrospect, I was very naive and foolish at that time. I had no prior experience with plastic surgery nor fillers. I had an "Ultra V (thread) lift" at that clinic and the "doctor" offered me a FREE filler on my temple area because he said it was too sunken. I had ultherapy the following year in 2014, and I think that made the the filler melt or shift around in my face. The filler that was initially injected into my temples slowly disappeared and my temples became more hollow again. But I noticed one of my undereyes had developed unusual swelling which looked like a white bump~ granuloma?.

On another note, Does ULTHERAPY melt or make fillers move or shift in your face?

Last year, I asked the same " Dr" what he had injected and he told me it was restyllane. I told him about the white bump in my undereye. He didnt remember injecting that area. He gave me a copy of my medical records which was mostly in Korean. Among other things, the document notates Filler + "SR"+ "줄기 세포", which google translated means Stem Cells. I am not sure what this really means.

I DON"T think he injected restyllane, since even after undereye bag removal surgery earlier this year, the WHITE undereye bag/bump/granuloma came back...
The eye doctor who performed the undereye bag removal surgery said the filler had imbedded into my tissues and it was hard to remove all of it.

After reading up on these permanent fillers, including silicon, I am super concerned now. The White bump/granuloma filler seems even more obvious than before, even though I had surgery to remove it.

How can this filler be removed?
I plan on following up with the original clinic. Hopefully, the "Dr" will be available to tell me what he injected.

Sorry for the long reply! If you can, Please Help!!!
I will be posting a new thread later today to find out if anyone else has similar experiences. I was thinking about naming the clinic, but Im afraid they may refuse to help me if I name them publicly. I still need to find out what they injected.

PLEASE ALL who can help me, please reply on my new thread. Thank you in advance!

Hi caliroll

It was initially injected into my temples, but later moved. Please read my detailed response below. I also created a new thread in case anyone has had a similar experience with this type of filler or clinic in sk. I hope you can share any information if you have it. Thank you .

Hi Gats, thanks for your reply . Can granulomas be caused by hydrolauronic temporary type fillers also !
I assume it would have gone away by now if it was that type of temporary filler. If it was a temporary filler, How long would the granuloma last? The dr told me he injected restyllane, but I highly doubt it was.
Please see my response below to Kcouture and the new thread I created ,I appreciate any information or help you can provide.
Thank you .