My Plastic Surgery Experience with April 31

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I hope you're healing ok now that it's been longer than : months
I ask how are your results now?
I am really considering April 31,
Could you please private message me with your Kakao?
Also to talk to Kim offered to do a free revision if your nose did not come out the way you expected ?
Thanks for sharing:smile:

• 1 month later...
Hi now that it's been a few months how do you like your results ?
Did you contact April, what did they say?

Thanks for any information that you can provide

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @ghvhng are you still around? I'm was wondering how you are liking your nose now that months have passed by.

I had a consult with Dr Park. I really liked his demeanor and how he explained everything during the consultation. My mom and aunt really like him too. The consultant just had her nose done by him a week or so prior to when I had my consultation with her. She told me that a lot of the girls that work there actually had their nose done as by Dr Park. . I was super close to going with him though. The consultant said that he uses the exact same method as Dr Kim. Not sure if any of this helps since I don't have first hand experience of him as PS.

@naturallook , I did not know that there are two rhinoplasty surgeons at April31. It seems that everyone here goes with Dr Kim. May I know what clinic you went to in the end?

Dr Kim is the known rhino surgeon but the consultant told me that Dr Park has done a lot of rhinoplasties as well. Because they work in the same hospital they adopt the same methods. So Dr Park has the same surgical methods as Dr Kim. At least that is what the consultant told me. She said that Dr Park has done a lot of the girls' nose that work at April31.

I ended up going with GNG. I liked the girls noses at GNG more so than April31... but I think it really comes down to your own personal taste and preference. So I can't recommend one over the other.

Thank you very much for getting back. Maybe I should consider consulting with Dr Park too if he uses the same methods as Dr Kim.

I hope you like your results from GNG. There are so many forumers who have gone with GNG recently.

• 4 months later...
Hi @QueenOfBlades,

Thank you for your post. As nose was a primary goal for you, I wanted to ask more about the fat injections.

I have surgery scheduled today for eye revision and fat transfer with Dr Won Suk Oh. I can't seem to find much on him. Have any forum members heard much about him re. Eyes and fat injections? Areas for fat are same as yours Quern, for 3d effect on forehead and cheeks.

Did they do a lot of cc on you? I don't think I need much so would rather go on the lower end.

Just to help me mentally prepare, at how many days post op were you comfortable to step out of the hotel and not feel to frankensteinish? How are your results 5 months on?

• 1 month later...
Pitangu
Pitangui is horrible.... Completely ruined my nose

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Hi,
I was jus going through your rhinoplasty journey since I am considering april31PS as well..Hopefully you have healed well.. ..I would love to see your B& A pics..my kakao id is Mojito15..Thanks in advance