BeautyHacker

My experience of two jaw +V line surgery in Zeah Dental Hospital in Korea

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,, Great to see you:smile: I also got my double jaw surgery+v line + genioplasty from Zeah dental hospital. I am nearing to my seventh week since I got the surgery and my face and life had totally changed....Now I love my new face and my confidence had increasedimmesely.. My face got so much smaller and slimmer and I cant even count how many selfies I am taking everyday lol. I trust Dr.Kang so much and I never regret choosing Zeah dental.

• 3 weeks later...
Can i send an email via gmail or hotmail to a naver adress?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Thank you for posting your son's experience.
I would not say you visited the top 6 clinics for double jaw but zeah dental is famous among Korean my friends confirmed that and it is definitely your chosen one for your son. Nice story. They also have English consultant which is nice to have especially during the recovery time.

Hi, may I ask what are the top 6 clinics for double jaw surgery in Korea?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
New member, 4 posts all about the same clinic, poor grammar, post liked by another newly created account with only one post also about the same clinic.

Guys, be cautious. This place is full of promoters. Don't let a single good review here influence you so much.

Well, I think every clinic has someone who promotes them, but from my experience, I can say I was there for consultation. This clinic kinda expensive but Dr. and stuff look professional. One of the reasons why I did not choose this clinic because there are around more another cheaper clinics with excellent professional staff :smile:

Which other clinics did you consider? Zeah dental was at the top of my list because they seem like a safe and professional clinic specializing in maxillofacial only. What other clinics do you recommend looking at? Im looking for places that only have maxillofacial surgeons

ZeahDental , Everm ,Izien , also you can check TheFaceDental