BeautyHacker

My experience of two jaw +V line surgery in Zeah Dental Hospital in Korea

I've never heard of Izien before....are their jaw surgeries performed by maxillofacial surgeons?
EverM is a top runner too because they have many reviews from patients on their website and the doctor seems to have extensive experience since he's performed many surgeries. The only downside is that theyre all in korean so theyre not very descriptive to me since im not korean haha. Also, it seems from the other forumers' here that their consultation experiences felt very rushed since theyre such a busy clinic. :/ Plus their price seems a bit high but after looking through the reviews patients post on the website, it seems worth it..

Ive seen mixed reviews on The face dental. The price tag seems pretty attractive to me. Ive heard good and bad experiences with TFD on here though, some people did not like their results and some people liked it. Their website also has reviews previous patients have posted, only a few of them I really like. I think some patients' results were a little too dramatic for my taste, but there were some that looked very natural and is what I prefer. Ive heard they provide a more personal and intimate consultation experience.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes in Izien , there is Dr. Kang , Cranio-maxillofacial Surgeon . I've got surgery by him .

Hello~
I'm looking into double jaw surgery and still looking into places; I was recommended EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I looked upon their website and saw that the doctor was from ID; I contacted ID and they quoted me 30mil for double jaw and vline
Could I ask anyone their reasons why who considered ID but didn't do the surgery with them?

30 mill!!! :shocked:

I've heard many horror stories from ID. They are a HUGE plastic surgery clinic and notorious for being a plastic surgery FACTORY. You can literally google them and find lots of patients negative reviews on them. I've heard consultations are very rushed and incidents of doctors leaving in middle of surgeries and also using student doctors as well. It's horrifying.

Which clinic are you looking into?

I've seen the comments but since its big..I just consulted with them online 30mil was the quote and I was shocked...

ID and EU?..That is actually insane...Maybe I should just cancel my consultation with EU. They did dodge me when I asked for an estimate and that's kind of a red flag imo. :thinkingface:

Wow is EU charging that much? That's crazy expensive....

No No EU, ID quoted me with 30mil

I don't think its a red flag when they dodge you for prices but did you get an estimate?
They feel OK to me nothing special but little odd with 3 members (Dr. Kim, Stacy and Jessie) being in a group chat...why so many staffs needs to chat with me...

I did not get an estimate but I will still go to the consult. Yeah it's a little weird but I don't mind. Maybe it's their way of responding efficiently~