BeautyHacker

Eyebrow embroidery / other perm makeup in Seoul

Wow. That sounds good. What is the aftercare like? Avoid water on the eyebrows for 1 week?

15 hours ago, kangaruby926 said:

Whoops, sorry for the super belated response! Yes, that’s right, microblading and eyebrow embroidery both refer to the same semipermanent brow process.

I was in Seoul again a few months ago and had the opportunity to have my brows done by Aria again. She’s added a new natural, longer-lasting formula to her arsenal and I was very pleased with my results.

Wishing everyone beautiful brows!

Do you have any before and after pics? Thank u!

Yes you have to avoid water around the eye area (I also do eyeliner when I go; if you only do brows you’d just take care to avoid the brow area) and she also gives you a cream to apply to help healing/prevent scarring. It usually takes me 3-4 days to finish using the cream.

I got mines done at Tatoa Clinic by Jinyoung in Sinsa (Gangnam). I love her! I went to her twice. She’s a certified nurse (in Korea, it’s technically illegal to do any tattoo work without a medical license). It cost me 180,000 won. She speaks fluent English and wrote her own textbook in microblading. She also did Megan Bowen’s eyebrows (popular Youtuber in Korea). You can look up her review video. Jinyoung was very careful and made sure you were happy with it throughout the whole process so you’re not “surprised” with the results.

I did eyebrow microblading but i can't remember the name of the place i went to, it was in gangnam and imo i wasn't 100% satisfied but I didn't go for a touch up only did it once and it's been a year by now. The color isn't super faded and it hadnt changed colors either, i'm okay with it. I could go out like this tbh but in my anxiety attack i started scratching it when it was still healing so it looks unfinished and i still have to put on some makeup anyways lmao

• 1 year later...
yes you are right but last time i visted Fracassi Lashes & Brows its pleasure for me .The best beauticians in all of County . her team provide a wonderful pampering experience. Each visit is a pleasure. Treatments are professional, efficient, relaxing and enjoyable. for further read click here