BeautyHacker

I saw something disturbing at Sinsa area today

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neways08,

I think she posted these information so all of us can be aware but this is very common in Korea. Last time I was in Korea, there was a lady standing outside of ID with a poster of her botched surgery. As a member on here, anyone can share their opinion and view on a certain clinic. If you don’t believe her, then of course you can go there for consultation.

I only believe in facts and of course only through my own experience I can draw conclusions .
She wrote that she has a picture but so far no one has seen the photo. Why does not want to show the photos here in this made me doubt. If I'll see a photo that I bring my apology is that I did not believe her.

Even if she share photo on this forum, it will probably get reported and deleted. Clearly, this forum is restricted in its own way and monitored very closely by the clinics. I have share multiple pictures of a botched job from a certain clinic and it got taken off in a few hours. Sometimes, it’s hard to post picture or the truth on here for that matter. But of course, I do understand where you are coming from.