BeautyHacker

Baum PS Quote (Too good to be true?!)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is safe. It’s widely use in Korea for revision when you run out of cartilage, meaning you don’t have ear cartilage or septum left then your next choice would be Irradiated Rib (Donor Rib) or Autologous Rib (Self Rib). Irradiated Rib is from a cadaver (organ donation) which is then treated with radiation to help remove any cells leaving only cartilage behind.

Many of Trend girls used Irradiated Rib and they seem to be doing fine with great nose tip projection. But of course, Irradiated Rib absorbed more than Autologous Rib. Many clinics use Irradiated Rib such as Trend, Baum, etc…

LittleBu,

I figured this is your primary rhinoplasty case. If it is, then you should use your own cartilage such as ear cartilage. There is less complication when we use our own cartilage. Generally, Irradiated rib is for revision case. Unless, you really don't want the doctor to harvest your ear cartilage then ask for Irradiated Rib. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
I told dr park that i do not have a particular nose i want to have, however i want a nose which fits my face and features well and natural. Be sure to tell the doctor your concerns (i.e. short nose, bulbous nose, straight/curvy nose etc). Aft i told dr park my concerns, he drew me a nose which he thinks is suitable for me and from there we discussed the shape together. hope i have helped! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Happy soul,
I had my nose revision done by Dr Suh (originally from Braun, now at Baum). Originally I Loved my results and received many compliments on it. But then after 6 months my tip started to droop so now the shape is different and doesn't match my face. Good thing, Dr Suh is very nice and professional and said he would be happy to fix it. I was wondering how long ago did you have your nose done? Did the shape remain the same?