BeautyHacker

My Cinderella Clinic Story

I am happy to share pictures of my before and after to those who really want it (through pm) and my LINE interactions with Stella. It definitely is not fake. I would also edit my original post if I could to clear things up. But Idk what you mean by getting my years mixed up? I had my first rhinoplasty when I was 17. I'm 22 turning 23 soon. I apologize for my absence.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am almost a month post op and Stella still contacts me asking how I am doing. I am very happy with my results so far. Stella said I could always come back at least 6 months later to see if I am unhappy with anything, implying possible touch ups without any charge - but I feel that is totally unnecessary in my case and most of their clients' cases. There's an extremely high chance you won't need a revision with Cinderella. They're expensive for that reason.

Although this is a private matter, I would like to mention that my job is related to broadcasting - where appearances unfortunately matter very much. That was one of the many reasons I decided to go to an expensive clinic. As mentioned in my post, I was going to go to Dream Medical Group (rhinoplasty) and Face Dental (v-line), but I didn't have the time to get two separate surgeries. I wasn't positive enough to get both done at Dream and Face Dental only does jaw/chin/mouth.

I was worried about this too because I was traveling alone. If you went to Cinderella, Stella would be your fairy godmother. She did pretty much everything for me. She also negotiated with the directors to give me a discount because I told her about my strict budget. I was able to get a fair discount. I chatted with 3 other clients and they seemed to pay a little more for their rhinoplasty. ^^ To be fair, the ones I chatted with were extremely well-off Chinese business women. We talked about our reasons to getting the surgery and they would tell me they were partners/affiliated with big companies and tycoons in China. Cinderella's clinics seem to have big wallets.

Big and higher-end clinics seem to always have translators though.

• 3 weeks later...
I just wanted to show this as "light proof" that I did interact with Stella from Cinderella. I have shared pics with those who have requested it. I apologize for being inactive for those requested a while ago.

UPDATE: I am a little over 2 months post op and I am SO happy with my results. I think my nose is so cute. People don't even notice that I got plastic surgery - they just say I look much prettier. I really recommend Cinderella. If you have any questions please drop a message. I am even willing to go on the LINE app and Skype if you're curious. :smile:

Hi, Apayo.

Congrats on your great outcome !

I also visited Cinderella during my jaw surgery consultation. But I did not choose this clinics finally. Below is my journey.

Cinderella is not large but kinda dedicated. I also heard they gave surgeries for celebrities by my Korean friends.

The face contour doctor is very handsome with short words. He acts as the doctor you can trust. However, for my case, he just explained too little. I still can remember his words. I was told my case was not complicated, surgery was doable, however, the outcome was not dramatic. I believe all these explanation is quite objective cause he spent several minutes to check xray and touch my face carefully. I like that. Nevertheless, when I asked the detailed surgery procedure, the doctor said the consultant could explain to me. Then he left. This action really pissed me off. How I can trust the consultant's general explanation ? Everybody should be more or less different even though the surgery procedure might be similar. This is the reason I chose different clinics finally.

In my opinion, Cinderella should be a good clinic. If detail procedure is not important to you, still worthwhile to visit.

My two cents.

• 1 month later...
I'm going to be candid, they're 1.5 - 2 mil KRW more for invasive procedures. That's the biggest con to Cinderella - extremely expensive. I spent around ~17,000 - 18,000 USD and I'm including living expenses.

Your real review makes me impressed. Especially, I believe Stella must be kind and sweet..!
Even when you discharged from there, she took you to your hotel.. Nice.
If I were you as a patient got bone surgery, I would really appreciate her sincere care..
I wanna see your B&F~!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there,

Just came from having rhino, in my case the experience wasn't great, my face is out of proportion and i will have to book for revision in 6months. As for price, according to the kmh price listings, its on the high-end spectrum, I'm talking well over the $5000 median price. On a plus note, the nose is nice with no visible scars (a bit asymmetrical and still healing) but it doesn't suit my face at all so be careful what you ask for as they don't do the simulation on the computer.

• 3 weeks later...
Who was your surgeon?