BeautyHacker

anyone going to do PS in Korea this Dec

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm going to be in Seoul around mid-December for my surgeries. I'm planning to do fat grafting and some eye work. I'm pretty sure I will be going with Cinderella, but I'm also going to check out April31, DAPRS, and JYP. I'd be happy to line/kakao with anyone also going around that time :biggrin:

Hi @erichyung PM you my wechat! :smile:

Hi @Moon88 have you got my kakao ID? I have wechat too :smile:

Hi @cascades and @iJUSTloveYOU I am also considering to do my des revision with Dr. Choi from JW. Could I get in touch with you guys? So we share experience? Kakao / wechat? :smile:

hi all, i have created the kakao group chat to discuss and shari
hi snow, am not getting your kakao id

Hi Grace!

I was also going for DES and was looking at JYP too!! Want to start talking about it together :smile:

Do you speak korean? Even though JYPs english isn't that great, they seem super nice and polite over email :smile:

I was emailing JW too for early Dec time. They told me the same thing, that it would be best to put a $500USD deposit down to secure the surgery time. But I'm in the same boat as you and want to consult a few places in person before deciding which clinic to go with :sad:

Hi everyone,

Im planning to go to korea for rhinoplasty and DES nov or dec. Has anyone heard of good things about View clinic? Ive had some quotes from other clinics Banobagi was expensive than most.

@Moon88 can you add me to your kakao group chat? My id is lindamaiii

Thanks!

I did rhino and V-line with View recently. I have no regrets whatsoever. In fact I'm going back there again this Dec for more. So far for my rhinoplasty, it's been amazing, a bit too amazing actually. My swelling was gone in one week and everything looks perfect. Even my friends ask me where was the swelling? lol. Another forumer here who also did rhino with View mentioned the complete lack of swelling and scars. So I don't know how they did it but it's all good for me.