BeautyHacker

anyone going to do PS in Korea this Dec

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The swelling is still there and will continue to go down even though it doesnt look swollen right now. I know this from personal experience. It will definitely go down somemore. If you think it looks perfect now it will look undercorrected later on, it changes over the year. First to go down is bridge, next radix and last tip. I also did closed rhino and there is significantly less swelling compared to open rhino, which i am guessing you did. This is especially for the tip, the tip will 100% fall in time compared to 1 week post op. If you did bulbous tip reduction, it will continue to look more defined over time. If it looks very defined now it might look fake later on because the nose skin is still shrink wrapping to the cartilage changes.

View does not have any secret special techniques. Almost all rhinoplasty follows basic rules. Swelling takes 3-6 months to totally be eliminated, thats just how the human body works at the nose.

what is JYP :nuts:? I was looking at SM and YG instead. JYP seems good at butt augmentation. I found an "after surgery" picture on his website.[​IMG]

They have 3 awesome English consultants who speaks good English, so there is absolutely no need for any translator whatsoever. When I was there, I saw their Chinese and Thai translators too.

Yes the place is really filthy. I just kept quiet about it while I was there. The toilets looks like it belongs to rural Laos. It's so dark and smelly. Bedsheets are unwashed, you can even see the imprint of its previous occupant, with the smell to go with it. Not to mention the nurse was rude as hell. It makes my blood boil just thinking about it.

But the doctor was very friendly and knowledgeable, and the surgery results are excellent. So yes I recommend View if you can look past the filth.

Wow both rhino and v-line?:nuts: I had my mandible done recently and I found it so difficult to breathe through my mouth, I had to rely on my nose! Did you find it difficult to breathe? ^^ hope you are recovering well

Hey guys so I will be going to Korea the beginning of January next year. So far I emailed grand and Pintangui for eyes surgery -double eyelid Incision and nose revision... Does anyone else have any input on where I should emailed for a consultation? Btw can I join the kkt group chat ?

Whats your kk id?