BeautyHacker

anyone going to do PS in Korea this Dec

Hi all, I'm planning to do the plastic surgeries after teeth braces take off-facial contouring and non or incision double eyelid + ptosis.

I got quotation from Docfinder

Banobagi
Non incision double eyelid : 2.09 mil krw or Non incision double eyelid with ptosis correction : 3.5 million KRW
Zygoma reduction + Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 16.5 mil KRW

Cinderella
Non incision double eyelid : 1.5~2.2 mil krw or Non incision double eyelid with ptosis correction : 2.5~4.5 million KRW
Zygoma reduction + Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 20.5 mil KRW

ID hospital
Non incision double eyelid : 1.5 mil krw or Non incision double eyelid with ptosis correction : 2.5 million KRW
Zygoma reduction + Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 17 mil KRW

JW
Non incision double eyelid : 1.7 mil krw or Non incision double eyelid with ptosis correction : 2.9 million KRW
Zygoma reduction + Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 22 mil KRW

i have shortlisted Banobagi and ID hospital.
Anyone do the facial contouring or double eyelid surgeries in there before? can you share your experience?
X

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, i will be in Soul for nose revision in the end of Oct- November. I will go to April31, 101, Item for consultation. Is there someone who will be there at that time and have experiences with those 3 clinics :smile:?

Hey! I'm looking to go december as well (maybe november) - I have quoted prices directly from banobagi but got different prices

Non incisional - 1.87m KRW and non incisional with ptosis was 3.52-4.28m KRW

I have also consulted Regen, Wonjin, ID and JW. (I've emailed docfinder but they haven't gotten back to me yet)

Hi everyone. i'm a longtime PF lurker who is finally going to korea at the end of the year, around late Nov. i'm most likely going to get acculift + filler this time around as it will be a short stay but i want to consult about some surgeries for the future. if anyone else is going around that time i'd love to have a chat. x