BeautyHacker

anyone going to do PS in Korea this Dec

I was sure i would get a visa at the airport but they just did not let me board the plane without a visa, i will try call the S korea embassy today to get one, its not a long process. As soon as i get i will be going.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, thank god it seems that there are others heading to Seoul for plastic surgery this December! My friend and I are heading to Seoul, I'll personally be staying there for a month, but I'll be staying in Gangnam. I plan on getting v-line, rhinoplasty and fat graft. I'm actually unsure what the result will be like since I have a minor underbite and protruding lips (which I honestly don't have much of a problem with) but I'd like to hope it turns out well. Personally, A big part of me doesn't want to get such an extreme surgery like 2-Jaw since my underbite is a minor case compared to how worse it could be, you know? Hopefully, the surgeons would understand lol.

Hi guys, I planned to get a V-line Chin Surgery & Cheek Bone Reduction procedures. Could any of you recommend me which clinic is best at those 2 areas?

I have done quite some research, but there are so many clinics in Seoul and it is so confusing. Some of the bad reviews make me even more scared of failed results. Any feedbacks and recommendations will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Ah, I should be arriving there mid-December. Most likely going to end up spending Christmas and New Years over there. It's okay to feel nervous, I'm actually starting to feel nervous myself too as November is moving by quick;;; Will you be staying in Korea for a while?

Ah I see. No I plan to stay there 9 days. I wonder if that's too little time for recovery... But JW said I should be good on the 7th day to go home.

that isn't too bad. Can I ask what you're going to JW for? ^^;

JW is so expensive... Is it your revision surgery?
Actually I had V-line surgery last August in Korea.
I don't wanna tell the price here but the price is lower than yours.
Before I got V-line surgery, I visited JW, View and Girin. I chose View actually.
JW was nice but View is reliable to me..
But JW's price is quite expensive... I like my surgery outcome!
You can check my review ^^

there used to be the singpore expat forum that was in use, when i first started getting surgery, also makemeheal, but they all died down for some reason!

i wonder the same too, soyoung seem to be all sponsored post so i dont believe it

there's also realself, but it's heavily moderated and not very useful because it's mostly doctor reply, i miss the old forum communities lol it was like a secret group of anonymous friends

Hi I'm Going to korea on 21dec -3jan plan to do Epi, double eye lid and fat graft so far has shortlist these after reading many pages of forum which I hVe dropped many clinics/ hospital

- teium
- mvp Dr seo
- dream Dr park ( provide fresh top up within 1 year)

I'm very worried about e epi scar, anyone going during this period or has feedback for these clinics ? And I heard dec is a peak period, so i was wondering after consultation do I have to wait very long before getting a surgeryv