BeautyHacker

3 failed nose surgeries at Dream - clinic refusing to take responsibility for hard lump that formed

• 2 weeks later...
Very sorry to hear your experience, wishingstar. I hope you can find a way to connect with Dream about this and set things right, if not i hope that you will find a good revision surgeon to fix it. Meanwhile please be strong and don't lose hope! If there's anything we're here for you.

T.me/plasticsurgerykorea

Seriously let’s all congregate.

Please add this link
T.me/plasticsurgerykorea

so we can talk about plastic surgery and share before after and videos on your consultation. We need live feeds!

I’m going to Korea 29th November 2017! Anyone wanna join me for consults? Singaporean here

I heard some good and bad stuff about Dream PS but this is by far the worst.. :sad: Hope you find a good revision clinic and I do hope Dream sorts out their mess they made... Seriously this is what worries me about plastic surgery *sigh..

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with Dream!! I just consulted with them 2 weeks ago and considered them as one of the places to go for my rhino revision. I hope you can find a solution to your current nose situation. You definitely may want to consider a different doctor for your nose.