BeautyHacker

Is Laprin Legit?

I'm also interested in their no scar alar relocation technique, unfortunately I couldn't find any further information about it other than what's listed on their website.

I did manage to find a review by this Canadian woman that got BA done at Laprin.

http://www.biibiibeauty.com/boob-job-in-south-korea-my-experience-at-laprin-plastic-surgery/

Not to mention their official kakao is named so unprofessionally.... It's literally a girl. I added their kakao and it's a picture of her boyfriend lol.

This isn't uncommon in Korea. You'll also see a lot of big businesses with Gmail or Naver email address instead of their own domains. It might look unprofessional to us, but it's pretty common in Korea.

It's not the freemail address, it's the picture of the boyfriend lol.

as twocupcake said its common for workers to use their personal kakaotalk, so i dont think you need to worry about that.
i was also curious about this and a korean friend of mine told me this :smile:

Haha yeah, but like many clinics have their own kakaotalk ids which they create solely for the clinic. Like braun etc. And it seems alot more professional that way.

I actually live in Korea and I went to the clinic this past spring after seeing that kvlogger's post about it. However, I never did the surgery. I wanted to get a major breast reduction - I'm 5'1 128lbs but with 34DDD chest. I don't think my chest matches my body so I wanted to go down to an B cup or so. The doctor kind of even giggled at me when I said I wanted a B cup, because "no girl in Korea wants to be a B" lol thanks. Anyways, he recommended that I don't do the surgery in Korea at all since no doctor will have the experience and he doesn't feel comfortable removing no more than 50% of my chest - so he said I was better off doing it in America. I even cried a little bit in his office because I thought I was so close to finally getting a reduction, thankfully my bf was there to comfort me a bit lol.
The place inside is pretty nice, the outside just matches Korea's typical gloom city environment. If you're doing a chest surgery, they have a machine that will photograph your whole upper body, so in the office the doctor can use his computer to manipulate what you want your chest to look like. They also priced it at about $8,000.

I heard they have pretty good technology that leaves no scar as well, but like I said, I never did the surgery.

thats true
i think it depends on how peopel perceive it i guess