BeautyHacker

Clinic say I dont need to do the operation?

Hey,

I messaged around 20 clinics in Korea and 8 of them said I dont need an surgery. I was looking for Jaw reduction, nose tip reduction and cheekbone reduction. Do korean clinics often say that people dont need an surgery? If not, should someone overthink to do an surgery if so many clinics disagree with my plans...

Hey, I've never heard so many clinics say that before, was this all the surgeries or just some? Are you a guy? :smile:

Sounds odd indeed. Drop me some pics so I can get some visual?

Normally clinics will not tell you that you don't need surgery (of course they want you to have surgery, it makes them money) unless there is a clear reason. Usually, they will tell you that only during consultation could they tell if you are suitable for surgery (after CT, x-Ray, doctor assessment, etc).

yes, all clinics i went to said i dont need/should not do alar reduction. because they could not produce good results for me on that. it would be bad for the clinic if they irresponsibly gave out procedures that they knew would never work on you , because you would be unhappy and hassle them after. especially for bone surgeries. theres no going back ever and you will look like a freak because it's very difficult to undo bone surgeries. Only braun very irresponsibly gave me surgery recommendations. They recommended everything, alar external excisions, and whatever else in the rhinoplasty list, the complete rhinoplasty package (alar batten grafts, this graft, that graft). No other clinic recommended that and said it wouldnt look good and very fake. I found that quite irresponsible. You might think you look good with certain surgeries done, but sometimes leaving it as it is has a better chance of looking good than messing with it.

well they sound honest though lol
basically they will try to push customers to get more procedures even if there will be a little effect after surgery.
so if they told you that you didnt need to have any surgery then that means you don't need any for sure and really.
I would be happy if i hear that haha

These clinics get rich by operating on people, mo patients mo money. So the fact some of these clinics actually told you that you don't need surgery which goes against their financial interests, it must mean you really don't need it, or it could also mean that the changes you desire while making you look different, it won't necessarily make you look better if that makes sense.

BTW can you share which were the 8 clinics that said you don't need any work? They sound reputable. For the others, which clinics said you need multiple procedures?

I tried asking many clinics for 2-jaw too and they were reluctant to do it for me, instead recommending other things.

I had consulted online with a clinic about two jaw and they told me they would not do the operation on me because my bite is good and the only problem I have is protruded mouth, so now I don't think two jaw is worth it just for my protruded mouth. Honest clinics will tell you if you do not need the surgery or if they cannot do what you want, I would think hard about what you want to do and why the clinics would say no and perhaps rethink your options.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, can I ask what clinics they were?

The clinics who tell u to not have surgery is because u look like u dont need some. If u do have surgery there will be improvement but not dramatic improvement or even very little change to no change at all or it wont look good on u so they say dont do it. If u still do it complaints come in they have to deal with craps ure gonna throw them. Money is not everything u know. Just sayin.. ;)

• 1 month later...
BK Clinic, Faceline, Girin, Hershe, Item, View. I dont remember the other 2.

if they said you don't need it, you should think about WHY they said it.
is it your first time surgery? Did you ask like tons of questions? or is your purpose of surgery is to be more symmetrical?
as for my experience, one of these can be the reason becuz it also means you can complain even after surgery with result..