BeautyHacker

double eyelid surgery

Hi I am thinking of going as soon as next week to Seoul to get an eyelid operation. but i really dont know where to go. all the clinics i choosed got bad reviews here. Cinderella clinic. Teium Dr Kwon as his epi apearently will likely leave scars. and the pictures on the website don't look good. neither does bonagi. could someone direct me to a thread which actually talks about a good doctor ?

I wanna change shape of my eyes , I have round eyes but I'd like to have more almond .
I sent to clinics pic of my eyes and pic of the eyes that I'd like to look like .
Teuim recommended for me Double eyelid + medial canthoplasty .
Dr. Cha from Gio recommended only eye surgery by full incisional method .
MVP never answer back .
Anybody has experience with Gio Clinic ?

I don't believe some thread about blacklist plastic surgery. It seems that it is just subjective thread..
I am also interested in double eyelid surgery.
My eyes are too small.. I am gonna marry next year, so probably I will have eyelid surgery within this year.
I live in Singapore but I would like to go to Korea for the operation.
After studying here at forum, I will start to get online consultation. > <
@Moon88 Your clinic lists are similar with my mind. Have you ever had price enquiry from those lists?

• 1 month later...
Hi missorange, how are your eyes doing with your fat graft, is it lasting? How is doctor Seo??

by the way is your husband to be supportive of your decision?
if you're doing fully incisional DES it will take a good 4 months at least for your eyelids to feel "as good as new", possibly even 6 months.. may want to factor enough time for it to recover :smile:

• 1 month later...