BeautyHacker

Paying deposit and bargaing

Yes, I think the same, that negotiating the price for your surgery is very limited after paying deposit, but I am worried about the time between the consultation and surgery, that it´s going to be long without deposit. Do you know how long usually they can give you a surgery time after consultation?

I want to ask just in case if I change my mind about the clinic, that is consultations in SK free and do you need to book a time for it from the clinics?

Thanks in advance.

I heard that actually it depends on when you're coming. If you plan to come in busy season then you will have no luck with surgery spot without paying deposit.
But on the other hands, if you're not in a rush then well you can just come and wait for the slot to open :smile:)

Is autumn a busy season for example October and November? I think waiting for the slot to open is difficult, because you are staying in SK for a limited time.

Based on my research from JW, Dr Choi Hong Lim will be my first choice (especially if you need ptosis correction and natural result) and Dr Kim Yeon Jun for lateral canthoplasty. Also, from now to mid-October is perfect time for surgery since it's not too busy.

Edit: didn't read your question properly. In terms of deposit, if you can secure a date during the busier season from November onwards with a good (&popular) doctor, it's worth as a trade-off for a higher price.

@MissOrange, after all the researches on and offline (consulted with several clinics in Seoul in person), I came across MVP for lip reduction surgery and seriously considering them right now since Dr. Choi's track record on cleft cases are very impressive although my case is not cleft. Would it be possible to share your experiences with them including cost range for the procedure?