BeautyHacker

Has anyone been to Korea in November?

I think I'll finally be able to take time off in November, so I'm debating if I should go for facial contouring revision then or wait until March. Anyone have input about weather, if it's a busy time for PS, where to stay, or recommendations?

My plan is to hit up the major university hospitals, then shop around at a few of the best dental clinics like everm to compare. I wouldn't mind some skin treatments either, if anyone has any experiences with good spots! Thanks friends!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have any experience on plastic surgery in korea but ill be going this November for rhinoplasty and eye surgery. Ive been there in November before and it was freeezing! Like low 20s/30s. Maybe even lower. My hands felt like it was going to fall off lol. Im from california and we dont get the cold weather so im not used to it but may be different for you. As for PS in November it shouldnt be too busy. Peak month is in December but i heard the cold weather is also good for the recovery process. And stay wise, im air bnbing it near the clinics im having consultations at.

I was there in November 2 years ago. I think it's kind of swing month in terms of weather. I remember getting there and sweating in my t-shirt while carrying my luggage. A week later I remember being really cold at night with my jacket on.

I think November is one of the quieter months for PS, probably getting busier in December. I know that Korean SAT is usually around the middle of November and I would guess after that a bunch of high school girls might be getting procedures to celebrate, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I will be going in Nov. which clinic do u have in mind?

Nov till Feb is the high season in Korea. That's when Koreans are flocking to do surgery so that means longer waiting times, awkward scheduling and the doctors will be so busy so there might be room for human error during surgery. If you have to go during this period, then November is probably the least busy of the winter months. 15 to 20 deg is not that cold, and I'm from Singapore. In fact, I think the cold weather might help your recovery process far better than a hot and humid summer.

I am look for nose surgery clinic & lipo clinic. which clinic is on your list? which part you want to have lipo?
And add me please Kakao ID sweetell