BeautyHacker

Has anyone been to Korea in November?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am considering 17 to 4th. But the thing is I am still having my braces on. Am still waiting for them to reply if I am able to do it with them on. If can't then I will be going in Jan instead.

Hi little bit new and considering too a trip in november. Ill be looking at Everm, face dental and view clinic,for lipo am not sure which clinic is good

• 2 weeks later...
I've lived here in Korea for about 3 years now and this year has been the coldest. The last 2 years have been mild. A lot of people have gotten surgeries done in the fall and winter for a better recovery time. I just got a Rhinoplasty at JayJun - one month post op and my swelling has gone done significantly. :smile:

Hi. What made you choose jayjun for rhino? My friend (a guy) suggested jayjun for me as well but after reading someone died i cut them off my list. Too scared

Hi! I just read up on that a few days ago. :/ Scary! And I had already had my Rhinoplasty before even reading about the "incident" Honestly, I don't know details if its true or not and from what I can gather that was in the beginning of the year. I had my rhinoplasty done September 2016. When I talked to the doctor they have a new anesthetist since April of this year. Out of all the Doctors I've gone to, Dr. Kim at JayJun listen to what I wanted and took the time to educated me on what I needed done to my nose. My nose is bulbous and wide and the tip is full of cartilage so there for he explained to me what kind of procedure I would need. Every nose is different so there are different procedures of each type. He wasn't forceful, in a hurry, pushy or aggressive. He was very nice, understanding and made me feel comfortable. You want to chose a Doctor that's right for you. A consultation doesn't hurt. My advice to you is find a Doctor and Clinic that will listen to your wants and needs and that will take care of you. And ask lots of questions! Lots! lol! I hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice! Ill spend a few days consulting with a few different clinics to see what they say.

Hi everyone,
I am planning to do revisional rhinoplasty and maybe double eyelid surgery next week in Korea :smile:
I am planning to create a thread to post my experience from consultations to recovery.
So far the clinics I contacted and that have replied are:
1) Cocoline- for revisional rhinoplasty
2) Wannabe
3) Samsung line

I might be also visiting Braun and Opera

• 11 months later...