BeautyHacker

My Experience at The View Clinic, Gangnam, Seoul - 6 month update

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Designers Hotel LYJ Gangnam Premiere

Costs ranges depending when you book (month wise and how many days in advance before the booking). I would say 67-115$ per night. The hotel is super nice and luxuries though. An awesome thing about is, its literally right next to The View clinic. As in, when you walk out, the building to the right is View hahahah. (super convenient because you save money by not having to take a taxi every time and its easy to make it to your post op care treatments)

Also, in the downstairs area of the hotel was a pharmacy where you could get your antibiotics and scar cream. When I went down there, one of the girls from View came with me to talk to the pharmacist to make sure I got everything I needed

You have helpful information!
Actually I paid 80,000 KRW per a night without breakfast. This hotels is nice, strong recommend.

Thanks for the helpful info!! Might consider booking that hotel as it is in gangnam area. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
They say that there is a hotel right next to the hospital. Without a deposit, the hospital reserved a room for 80,000 korean won for a one night stay, I booked it :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I heard Dr Lee Dong Chan is good at Rhino. Does he do eyelids surgery too? Which doctor from View is good at eyelids surgery? I'm planning to do Rhino and eyelids together. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Can u share your total cost.. Or u can personal message me.. ☺

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Please do keep us updated! I was also wondering since you left Seoul, have you noticed any limitations because of your recovery? You mentioned before you weren't able to open your mouth as wide, how was sleeping? Do you still sleep prompted up or on your side (I'm worried about that as I am a side sleeper and considering v-line surgery..) and how do you combat it? Thank you for any input from everyone in advanced!

• 5 months later...
I think he does! but I got my eye consultation with Dr Lee hobin and I really liked his before and after

Hi, did you get your surgery with Dr Lee? Do you mind sharing the result if you did because View recommended him and Dr Kim Jeong Min for my DES

Hi, do you mind sharing who did your eyelids and some pictures of it if you don't mind. I am planning to get my eyes done at View this May