BeautyHacker

I'm Finally Doing This / Korea in Dec /

View clinic doea a natural v-linr surgery that is supposed to be more of a egg or u shaped as opposed to a sharp v. i just sent them a message to see if they can do this in a mini v line veraipn so ot would be natural mini v line, i will post the price when/if they respond.also has any one heard of a mini u /egg shaped v line, and if so where?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about going to view as well. I'm terryfied of having a chin that's too sharp so I'm looking into different clinics right now. But I don't know which clinic is the best for v-line :/ But I will look forward to hear your response from them :smile:

• 2 years later...
hi... did you end up doing your surgeries at Braun? thx

• 5 months later...
You already look great and I hope you get successful results after Decemeber! I just wanted to let you know that the top doctor from JK moved to Nana (Dr Kim Hyungjun) and he is really good with fc and nose, and he deals with a lot of thai / transgender patients. You should check on doctors more than clinic's ads and before and afters. All the best for yours in Dec! I am also thinking of getting my breasts done in Dec.

Hi. Im going to Seoul in December for FC + nose
Are you going on Dec too?

That's awesome! I hope that your surgery went well! Please let us know how it went!