BeautyHacker

I'm Finally Doing This / Korea in Dec /

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can do a trachea shave (making the adam apple look less obvious) but you can't remove it. If you remove it, you will lose your voice. the procedure shouldn't change one's voice.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, I planned to get a V-line Chin Surgery & Cheek Bone Reduction procedures. Could any of you recommend me which clinic is best at those 2 areas?

I have done quite some research, but there are so many clinics in Seoul and it is so confusing. Some of the bad reviews make me even more scared of failure results. Any feedbacks and recommendations will be much appreciated. Thanks!

based on my research and preferences I think item is good!!

You are already so pretty

I did my V-Line surgery with Dr. Lee from DA on 21 Oct 2016. You can actually inform the doctor preferred chin shape to the doctors. For my case, I requested for U-shaped instead of pointy V-shaped. I attached my picture here for your reference. It's like 3 weeks after the surgery now. It is still swelling but I think the shape looks great. I am quite happy with my surgery result.
20161112_195102.jpg

It looks great! Thanks for showing us. How much did you pay for the surgery?

Total cost of my surgery is 12 million won after some bargaining. The breakdown is around 8 million won for V-line and 4 million won for revision of rhinoplasty.

i saw ur sponsored video with them xD

Unfortunately, it's not sponsored. Initial quote from them was 20 million won. They gave me a so-called "discount" if I allowed them to use my pictures or take some video. I think it's like part of their marketing tactic.

Well, since they intended to use my picture, it also means that they are confident to do a good work for me. The main important factor is the final result as I want to improve my appearance. So, why not? I just let them use it la~

It's busiest in the winter, around December and January. But you also get a lot of special "event" pricing and promotions around that time, too.

Thanks so much! A friend of mine from the forum actually just went this past October/November and for everyone wondering when a good time to go is would recommend then! The clinics were not very busy at all and she got a really really good price for zygoma reduction and long/square jaw!

I wasn't able to go and so now I have to have it pushed to either May or June but I just didn't know if clinics were busy at that time/if they offered promotions during then?