BeautyHacker

My Breast Augmentation experience at Banobagi, Korea 2

I dunno how to continue with the list of my review,, so here it is !
I went in for my 2nd consultation on the morning on the surgery day, I was accompanied by Jess, the English translator who made me sign some documents. We then went up to the breast surgery floor where I got changed into the banobagi robe, my clothing was put in a bag and I waited to have my last consultation with the doctor before my surgery! The consultation was quick, smooth and thorough. A lovely American Korean English translator (Rover - I think?) took me down to the pharmacy just before my surgery to purchase the medication and made me feel at ease before the surgery. Once the medication was bought, Jess put it in my bag and took it to the recovery house. We parted ways and Rover took me to the surgery floor, I was weighed and into the surgery room I went. My nerves were not particularly high, I felt quite calm because rover was there reassuring me. A few questions for the anesthesiologist and I do not remember from anything after that.
I woke up a few hours later in the recovery room feeling quite cold, the nurse turned on the blanket warmer and I then vaguely remember feeling nauseated and my vision was blurry. As far as the breast pain, not a lot of pain, just immense amount of pressure and ache. A particular tight compression bandage was placed on my beasts to help with the swelling ecterca. This was quite uncomfortable as well. Was then taken to the recovery floor which I was hospitalised for a night with a drip, that night was hard as it was difficult to sleep and I had a fever.
I was well looked after by a particular lady (a pregnant woman - can't remember her name?) who had a very warm nature. That morning the nurse came in with breakfast at 6 and removed the compression banadage which was such a relief. I had a brief look at my breasts which I was so satisfied with and it hadn't even been 24 hours! I asked if I could be discharged and left around 9 that morning.
It is now day 3. The pressure has eased, my back isn't as sore and I can move my arms more freely. I do believe the first couple of days are the worst and it can only get better.
The past couple of days I have resumed normal life which has helped.
I have been walking and went to a food market last night. I feel much better when I am out and about.
The discomfort is at its peak when laying down and immobile.
Today, at 3pm I am scheduled to have my dressing.
WhatsApp Image 2016-10-18 at 11.57.58 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2016-10-18 at 12.00.01 PM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2016-10-18 at 12.02.38 PM.jpeg

Missfitt, Thank you for your comment, but i was okay the day after. recovering well now. (:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Wow
Wow, they look great!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...