BeautyHacker

My Breast Augmentation experience at Banobagi, Korea 3

It has been 5 weeks post op since my breast augmentation with Dr Barn Jae-Sang. I can most definitely feel a difference this week from the 4th week in regards to softness. The breasts are softening up more and they feel more like they are “a part of me” and natural. The stiffness has softened up. I can comfortably lie on my side now, at 3-4 weeks post op, it was a little too stiff and felt somewhat cramped. While I was lucky due to my surgeon, I never had that high/hard round look, I have noticed that the upper pole has settled down. This is probably due to swelling diminishing and possibly (I hope) the implant doing “drop and fluff” which is great as they look even more natural now.

For once in my life, I have been able to enter clothing shops with the reassurance that tops and dresses will fit me. I have been shopping a bit since my successful surgery. Whereas beforehand, I would see clothing that I knew I wouldn’t even bother looking at because I knew that it would not fit me around the bust or at least, it wouldn’t accentuate that area. I am still wearing the nipple protectors and no bra. However I am allowed to wear a sports bra if I wish. I’m incredibly excited that by next week, I can start looking at bras to buy. I believe I will buy a few and then a couple more in the next few months just incase my bra size changes.

I have been taking my medication and religiously wearing the silicone sheeting 24 hours a day besides showering to improve my scars. It is very much a true statement that every week, the recovery gets better. Thank you for following my journey!

This is before..
before2.jpeg

This is after one month!
after.png

Way to go you sexy girl! Thank you for sharing your new sexy bod! I'm wondering what kind of implant do you use? I had allergan teardrop implant by Dr. Sul Chul-Hwan in JW 2 years ago. Now some of my friends are talking about this new implant called 'motiva'. Did you had motiva?
Right the medicine. I take them religiously too! 3PM everyday, I had to put an alarm!

mynameisbond, yes mine was Motiva, they called it 'super silicone' don't know why, but it was the one my doctor DrBarn suggested!
i never had any implant before, it seems like i'm healing pretty well! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...