BeautyHacker

Korean Price vs Foreigner Price

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serious these clinics rip foreigners off so much, koreans are able to get so many surgeries all the times because it's so cheap for them, they make less money in korea than us in general, so think about how they can get so much surgery

i also met so many chinese who got ripped off with huge amount of money, like a rhino that cost korean 2k USD that cost them 30k USD lol so ridiculous, and more over they failed the surgery and protest in front of clinics all the time

i also heard to open clinics or hospitals you have to be connected with mafia here and such, so when these people go protest they get beaten up sometimes, my source is very reliable i met them and i really dont think they would lie to me

I wouldn't put it as "ripping off", it's more of doing business and leveraging. Pretty sure they need to pay their english consultants more money and what not. Besides, if they don't charge you a higher price, their own countrymen may lament etc. It's all about leverage :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
i distribute botox, let me tell you the korean brand is cheap, cheaper than you imagine, but i use it

today i went to the airport, they have a medical tourism kiosk there, i ask the lady, why the price difference, just because i dont speak korean i have to pay 7 million more for the bone contour?

she (korean) says "sure, the hospital gotta make money, the translator gotta make money"

lol how about i tell YOU the same thing?

the entire korean surgery business is seeming like it's there to conspire against stupid foreigners

sad truth is that im like the only person who know about this? i talk about in my group chats with all the chinese people, they dont know and they dont care lol, they are really like sheep

ive travel so much and done so many surgery in so many countries, korea is the only country that blatantly does this

what is the reason?

national unity? sense of race superiority?

watch im paying the korean price, i have my way of doing things and getting it done

not that i dont have the money, i have enough money for the most ridiculous quote, but im not spending it because im not an idiot